chapter 7

Ila's pov
I woke in a dark cold room I could tell it was metal. 
"Daddy?", I said looking around.
I heard the sound of someone walking  they were getting closer to wherever I was. I sequent my eyes as the door opened and a man dressed in black with a mask completely covering his face walked towards me grabbing my arm taking me into another room.  It had a table and other weird things.  I looked at the table knowing what the man was going to do.
I felt the cold metal on both my wrist
And ankles i felt something go across
my chest and legs. I held held down to the table it was so cold that the coldness when through my clothes.
A shivery tingle went down my spin as i was held down I couldn't see anything because i had a black cloth tied around my eyes. I soon felt something go across my skin then felt something wet on my arms it must be blood i thought. I yelled in pain when the knife which i didn't know i wasn't supposed to make a noise
but they let it go since i didn't know how they did things. Hours passed before i went back to the dark room i woke up in.

Steve's POV:
Ever since the day i lost her I've been searching for her but no luck so far.
My baby girl is gone i just hope she's ok. I have been so worried about her since she disappeared. "who would want her and why?" was the question constantly on my mind. When i sleep all i dream about is seeing her scared face and her screaming my name. I was so close to her but she slipped out of my reach. Rhodney and Sam keep telling me that it wasn't my fault but i keep blaming myself all the time.

Ila's pov
I was back in the cold metal room on the bed but after doing the bed and the knife this time they added something new to it. My hands were tied in front of me as i felt something hitting my back. I heard a snapping noise everytime it hit me. My eyes weren't covered anymore so i saw the whip that was being used on me.
After fifteen times of being hit with the whip i was sent back to my dark room with a small amounts of light from outside coming through. I feel asleep slightly crying from the pain and missing my dad and Daddy.
It was another day of torture  but this time they added to it. Its been one week i think i can't  tell anymore its all the same now.  I woke up one morning hearing the door opening i hid in the shadows since I was still in pain from yesterday's torture so i hid But a tall man about Dad's size came into the room and the shut the door which is locked at all times. I stared at the man that sat down in the middle of the room. I began to wonder if he was the one they talked about i could hear electricity yesterday as they did to me as they usually do. I stayed in the shadow's until the man with the mask came to get me for more of their "fun".  After a while i came back and crawled to my dark corner again sitting there wiping the fresh blood off me. I had been focusing on the bleeding that i hadn't noticed the man was now looking  at me. I shrank into a small ball hoping he'd stop staring at me. It was a few days later that he was taken to do a solo mission, i was still not ready yet according to them.
Today was different instead of going to the metal table they took me to this big giant rectangular structure  i didn't know what was in it but i soon would find out.  I felt the man with the mask hand loosen as he tossed me forward into the structure which i would find out it was a giant Tube. I feel into the freeing cold water which had some ice in it as i came back up for air I saw them but the lid over it. I kept myself afloat for a bit but the water was freezing and i was getting tired i didn't know how long i was in there before i slipped under but got back up to the top. I did it again and again before i slipped under for a bit, they must have took the lid off and got me out putting me in the room because i woke up back in that dark room again.
Weeks passed well i think it was weeks  but no matter  i was in my conner in the dark but now i was talking to the man they put in the room i was in. Today he told me what his name was. "my name is James",said the man, there's something about him that makes me feel better when he talks. Later that day i got the treatment again same as always but this time James wasn't in the room when i got back to it. They put dried out bread and water in the room. I ate half and saved the other half for James. I just hoped he comes back