chapter 5

No one's pov:

Its been one months and 7 days since Ila was born and now she is home with the rest of the avengers .
Ila was sitting in the living gnawing on a chew toy Tony had bought her since she was teething a lil .

Tony's pov;
Ila was now home and enjoying life but sadly she's been crying lately because of the teething she is doing .
I fell bad for her so I bought her a icy Ironman chewy to help her feel better. I was so into watching her that I hadn't heard Steve walk in the room until he had said something to me.
"Hey Tony how's Ila ?" He asked looking at her as he headed towards us . "Great , she's just being gnawing on that chew toy I got her" I said as I looked at him it's been one month should I say something to him or do I wait.

Steve's pov:
When Tony told me she was doing great I smiled softly at them it's good to know she'll be ok. I wonder if I should tell Tony how I feel about him or should I wait. I looked at my baby girl and then decide I'm gonna tell him the worse I can get is that he doesn't like me. "Tony" I said looking at him "there's something I wanna tell you ". He took his eyes off the baby for a moment and looks at me ",Yes Steve?" He said responding to me calling his name ",Tony I um I like you a lot like I like like like you " I said hoping he understood that I just said.

Tony's pov:
I just blinked at him did he just conference to me ?! "Steve I um I like I like like like you no I love you Steve I've loved you since the day we meet " I said looking at him Steve just smiled and hugged me kissing my cheek
"I love you to Tony" said Steve.
I picked up Ila and pulled Steve close and had Bucky take a picture of the three of us . (Pic is the above picture above the chapter).
I have never felt this happy before. Unfortunately we didn't get to stay together long since we got a call saying New your was under attack by Hydra once again. I asked Pepper and Happy to keep an eye on Ila as Steve and I and the team left. When we got back Ila was crying and holding her arms out for me or Steve. I had gotten there first so I took her so Happy wouldn't have to hear her crying anymore.

Steve's pov:
I walked into the room and I saw Tony holding Ila 'damn it I'm falling for him even more' I walked up to them and smiled at Ila "how's my sweet baby", I said as Pepper walked in "she missed you terribly she been crying most of the time" she said. ", I'm sorry about that" I said.
"No need it just means she's gonna be a daddy's girl when she's older" said Pepper.