Chapter 1

"Jane! We're leaving now!"

"I'm Coming!"

God, my parents are annoying. Welcome to my life, my stupid life. My parents hate me, well at least I always feel like they do. All they do is yell and yell and yell, and to be honest they never even give a damn about me. But enough of my complaining let me tell you about me. I'm 14 years old, I have blond hair and teal eyes. All my life people have been telling me that I'm soooooo pretty but I get so annoyed by this because I'm not! I mean come on, if you saw me right now on the street you'd say no, but as most people say, beauty is not on the outside but it's what's the inside.
Anyways, I'm 5'7" and I absolutely love to play soccer or what some people like to call football. I live in sunny California, although if you really live there you'll know that most of the time it's foggy and cold, depending on where in California it is that you live in. All I do in my free time is surf and dream on traveling and great adventure.

"Jane! Get your filthy head down here at once! We're leaving and you're going to make us miss our flight!"

"Mom! I said I'm coming!"

I quickly run down the stairs with my bag clanking as I go.

"Get in the car before I-..."

"Calm down mom, I'm here and I'm putting my things in the car" I interrupted. But I do this a lot, it's a bad habit.

And just like that we watch our car roll out of the drive way on our way to the airport. On our way to great adventure...