Chapter 4

Odd figures and objects surrounded me. Many people with strange carts and even owls. But I had my eyes on something worth even more of my time. A giant red train with the title of "Hogwarts Express"
I gulped
This train would surely take me on a great adventure. Finally I would be able to be free. My mind was racing; I had no clue what to do. By now most of the kids had gotten onto the train. And I was one of the only ones left on the platform.
I stood there unsure of what I should do next. Then the train started to move. I panicked and ran towards the train. I jumped up and grabbed ahold of the rail just in time, I then climbed into the trains corridor.
The train was packed with students with an age range of about 11-17 i seemed to fit right in. I walked down the corridor and as I did I made many heads turn towards me.
"Do I have something on my face? Does my hair look funny today?" I thought as I was getting stares.
But I kept moving on. I was too afraid to ask to sit with anyone so I traveled down to the last compartment at the end of the train. It was empty to my great relief. I sat down and made myself comfortable. After I little while I began to get sleepy, so I laid down and took a nap.
I awoke about 3 hours later by the sound of a lady calling out "Anything from the trolly dear?" I was starving. I got up and slip open the compartment door to find, again, odd foods and candies.
"Umm, I'll have some of these" i sad as I picked out a candy with the title of Chocolate Frogs.
"That'll be 1 galleon, dear."
"What?" I was confused
"1 galleon." The lady spoke still retaining a giant smile.
"Sorry I don't have any of those galleons you speak of."
"Well ok I suppose you can that for free, but only for today."
I sat back down in my seat. "What in the world is a galleon? England, you have indeed proven yourself strange" I thought.
A little while after the trolly lady came down the corridor, the voice of an older teen was speaking, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are approaching Hogwarts! If you have not done so please go and change into your robes now! Thank you!"
"Hogwarts what the hell is Hogwarts" I thought again. "This place where I am headed to sure is not for normal Americans like me." And then the train came to a stop. We arrived.

hey guys. so uh I know not many people have read this story and blah blah but I don't care if you like it, you like it. sorry I hadn't put up more of the story I've had a lot going on but hopefully how that it's Christmas time and there is no school I will be able to write more thanks!!!