1

THE CAST

HEAVEN AMIH JORDAN

Paris Davis

Austin Davis

Austin Davis

Heaven

"In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I'll be California wishing on these stars
For you're heart on me
My California king" ,
I sung walking the streets of New Orleans, down town . I have two months left here before Ima be moving to California for college. Let me start by introducing myself

I'm Heaven Amih Jordan , 18 years old and living in a rough world . Born and raised in the 9th Ward in New Orleans, Louisiana. I had it hard growing up, you know how it goes being a big girl. The jokes , the name calling etc . But me , I'm not the type that gets sad and flash out when someone call me big , I simply reply "bitch and I can still sit on yo nigga face" . I never was the type that beef with bitches but don't come for me if I ain't send for you .

I have one older sister and a older brother, Paris and Austin. They feel the need to protect me . Paris 21 , leaving with her boyfriend Kevin out in California which is why I decided to go to school there . I got accepted into University of Southern California for business. I don't plan on working for someone my whole life, that's out. I want to become a fashion designer and hopefully become BEYONCÉ personal designer. And open my own store .

I walked in to Goodwill looking for something cute but cheap to wear tonight , Paris date the Rapper Kevin Gates and they are in town for his show tonight at the lakefront arena . After finding the perfect outfit and only spending 30$, I caught and uber to shoenami to get shoes to match.

I made it back home and start dinner. Red bean and rice, stuff bell peppers, fried fish and cake
"It's lunch time why you cooking a big ass meal" Austin asked walking in with my best friend Megan
I didn't even answer his question I ran over to Meg and starting hugging her and screaming "freeennnn" , I'm pretty sure y'all all know MegTheStallion . "I can't me fucked with, no, boy you can't touch this, ayyyeeee" I screamed. I haven't seen my best friends in years , since she blew up, we still stay in touch tho. I finished cooking and looked at the door when Paris walked in screaming my name .
Tonight is about to be lit af. I'm getting fucked up and I'm going to enjoy myself. I need this

——————-_______________________
#Comment
#Share