6

** I did not Edit. Thanks for reading
#Comment #Share #Like

Heaven

It's been a year since the big argument at the hotel . I ended up embarrassing myself. I fought Austin and slapped the fuck out of Paris for calling him. I moved to California by myself six months ago . My father left me everything he owned when he passed away. I was set for life. Business I didn't even know he own. I've been going to a therapist the past six months. Ms. Tyra . She was the true definition of a beautiful black queen . She's everything I wish to become . Very humble, listens but yet speak her mind and don't give a fuck about how you feel . The past six months I've been trying to open up more but my trust is so fucked up, I feel like I'll never have anybody . I've been dressing bummy. Stuck inside just going to her office twice a week and back home .

"You need to get out your feelings and get out that damn house

"You need to get out your feelings and get out that damn house. You're to young to be acting like that . You need to apologize to your sister and brother and go see them. They're both down here now . Just give them a chance Heaven". Ms.Tyra walked me to the door as I was getting ready to leave . "Oh I'm having lunch with a few of my clients today, you should come". After 20 more minutes of her trying to talk me into going to eat Apple Bee's with them I gave up and went.

"Hey Jade and Brooklyn this is Heaven"

"Hey Jade and Brooklyn this is Heaven". Ms. Tyra introduces me, I waved at the girls and smiled and took a set beside Jade . She was a beautiful Slim chick, she smiled big even tho she has a gab. You could tell she was a little on the wild side .
"Wassup big fine" , I laughed. I could see myself getting along with her just fine .
"Hey girlll" , I replied
"You from New Orleans huh?"
"Yeah, i moves here a couple months ago"
"I could tell, we differently gotta turn you up today . They got 'Club Jordan', it be lit as fuck. You should check it out with me and Bee tonight".