5

5

King

I find it funny that she really wanna chill wit a nigga today . That dream must really got her hot . "Yeah you can chill . I'm cooking today anyways gotta rest up I got some shit to take care of first thing when I get back tomorrow, I'm cooling all day . You tryna cook for a nigga today or what?" , Paris and Kevin told me she could really cook. She looks over at me and nodded " but ima need money to get the food . I went in my bag and gave her a stack and tossed her the keys to the rental.
"You really serious huh , let me see what kinda dishes they have here. What you want to eat?" She walked back from the kitchen "I really have a taste for some soul food " . She said okay and that she'll be back shortly.

I laid back watching Tv and checking my phone . I called Rico back , "what's popping" . Looking over my business while I was gone . He ran the books by me letting me know all is well .  Rico is like a brother to me . I met him when I was in the third grade and we been rocking every since. Hustle and grind together on the block and did time together . My dude for life . After getting off the phone with him I got dressed waiting for Heaven to come back . I don't know what it is but something about her got me wanna risk it all . I have a girlfriend back home , well I want call her that , she's just a bitch I fuck with heavy . Chick really crazy af yo . I gotta stop fucking with Zoey fr. She really bad news for a nigga . But I can't risk it cuz she knows to much , break her heart I'll be starting a war with her bitch ass brother and that's the only thing that's stopping me from cutting her ass off . I don't need that heat on me at the moment. Zoey bad af tho, I ain't gone lie she just crazy and a little slow or some. She been tryna trap me for years with a baby. We been on and off for 4 years . That shit dead, she act like I don't know about her past and that's she's really a hoe. My trust is all fucked up I don't put shit past anybody .

*** Later on that day
Heaven came back with buko groceries and was preparing the food . I had rolled me up a blunt and poured both of us a drink "so ma , you ready to move to Cali?" I pulled the blunt inhaling all the smoke and passed it to her . "Yes I'm beyond ready . I already started packing . Got a couple of more weeks left and I'm actually moving down a day before my birthday so it's really lit" , she continued staring the pot . "You not bout to get down there on my wilding type shit either . Yo it's fast af , it's the city for real . Nothing like New Orleans" , she looked at me side ways "I'm a big girl , I and handle myself. If you knew have the shit I been through.... look never mind all that . Just know I can handle myself . Thanks tho" . That wasn't sitting right with me but I know she would open up to me one day .. I wonder what's really good with her tho, anybody can tell Paris and her brother aren't her real brother and sister. She musta really had a rough life . I find myself wanting to get to know her even more now . I fuck with Kevin and Paris so I'll still look after her once she do move . I know how easy it is to slip and up fuck with the wrong nigga . And these niggas not cut like me . They'll get the female involved in some shit, having the fuck they enemy and set em up . And they target girls like her , young , from out of state , and of course big girls manly because they are more vulnerable. But Heaven is not weak minded at all to be a big girl & that shit is sexy as fuck . But I'm still gone watch out for her . She gone be mine .

HEAVEN

I look over and notice King haven't said shit , like he lost in his thoughts . "Yo, wasup foo . You golf stank?" I asked him laughing. I'm high af and trying to control my hormones. He looked over at me serious af and said "I want to get to know you . Like really get to know you" , I was lost . Why me ? I'm not his type ? What the fuck he mean get to know me ? Last nigga I let in my world , got a baby on the way by my cousin . Fuck that . " I have trust issues.. that's not gone work" . Set up and looked me right in my eyes "so do I . Look ma ima keep it real . Deep down something is drawing me to you . I don't kno what it is . We can be friends, I need someone to vent to . "