24

I roll over and push Amanda off the bed, not meaning to. Today is July 4th and we're going to the beach and staying in a condo. Amanda is coming along, too!
"Cajie, really," she groans and reaches blindly to find her thick frames.
"Sorry, Cheeky," I look down to see her putting her glasses on her face.
I roll off the bed and lift my self up, just barely missing Amanda .
"Whose ready to go to the breach !" Chandler yells and runs into my room.
"GET OUT!" I scream and throw something at his face, not really knowing what the object was.
"EW A BRA. I HAVE TO BURN MY FACE!" He screams and runs out my room. I wonder who Chandler chose to bring with him. I didn't really leave my room last night after Amanda came.
"Let's go get dressed!" Amanda smiles brightly and stands up. I do the same, except I don't smile brightly. It's six in the morning.
"Why are we leaving this early, ugh," I ask Amanda as I sort through my collection of shorts and t-shirts.
"Probably to get their early. I think we're going to Gulf Shores in Mississippi," she says and grabs her bikini.
I end up picking out a black recital t-shirt and real shorts. I don't feel like wearing white and seeing my bikini through it.
I quickly change into my bikini while Amanda is in the bathroom. After that, I put on the t-shirt and shorts and settle for a pair of black vans.
"Finally I have to pee!" I shout with joy when Amanda walks out the bathroom. She laughs at me and sits on my bed.
I quickly do my morning business and also put my hair in a high ponytail while I'm in here.
We walk out of my room together and see Clay and Chandler. Why did he pick Clay?
"Adalyn, Amanda!" I hear my mom yell. I groan and walk down the stairs like a snail.
"We are going to get breakfast on the way there, and we're all going in the same car, whoops. The car can fit eight," she says and leads us to her crossover.
A car ride with Clay isn't exactly my desired moment right now. I kinda feel like singing Amnesia. I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESIA AND FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS.
Okay I'm in a mood.
"Whose ready for a road trip !" Clay yells and jumps on Chandler's back, who pushes him off in return.
We all walk to the car, well Clay and Chandler ran. Who is this energetic this early in the morning ? Wait, Clay and Chandler are.
I slowly walk to the car and crawl to the back .
"But I wanted the window," Amanda groans and sits in the middle .
I stick my tongue out at her and laugh.
"Hey, Amanda," Chandler smiles and leans onto her. I think Chandler may like my friend. Not weird at all.
"Hey, Chandler," she smiles and redirects her attention towards me.
"How long is the trip there?" she asks. I shrug my shoulders and look at Chandler who seems to be in deep conversation with Clay.
"I don't know, but I'm excited for the trip!" I smile and unlock my phone.
"What do you think of Alabama?" Amanda asks and buckles up. I copy her actions before answering.
"It's nice down here. Of course, I miss my old friends but I've got new ones down here!" I look at her and she hugs me. This should be an exiting trip with me , Amanda, Clay, and Chandler.
I hear the faint buzzing of a text message coming through and I see that Katelyn text me.
Katelyn : Ugh , it's so boring here without you . Happy 4th of July !
I smile and them text her back .
Me : Awe thanks Kk. I hope you have fun without me . Love ya !
I lock my phone and direct my attention towards my shoulder. Amanda has fallen asleep on it. I laugh before leaning against the window.
I could use a nap myself.

--------
OMG KTS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE UPDATED OMG I AM SO SORRY GUYS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH OMG OMG omg.
Anyway , I would appreciate feedback in the comments ! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and a new one should be up soon !
But before a new chapter is posted , I request
20 reads
4 comments
6 votes .
I know y'all can do it 😘