cat -猫- michelangelo x reader

The soles of your rainbow checkered Levi's slammed onto the plastic of the parade float, the sudden pain ricocheting throughout your bruised legs. A small squeak escaped your lips, as it was torn away by the bellow of the great crowd surrounding the sidelines of the parade.

The sudden explosions of firecrackers dancing across the street, as women with painted faces and large intricate dresses simply twirled around the small eruptions as the crowd roared in joy and song. Dragons with blinking eyes, shaking heads, with billowing smoke erupting from their flaring nostrils, pairs of colorfully dressed legs stomping about in a rhythm underneath them. Masked men dressed in white shirts and red pants swung about holding poles with large lanterns at each end. The streets were littered with confetti, smoke, burnt out fire crackers, as the ground seemed to vibrate with exhilaration and the beat of life.

Chinese New Years was one hell of a festival.

You kept running, your mind eagerly using the pure excitement captured from the crowd dressed in various assortments of colors, to fuel your own movement. Your heart was pumping erratically against your chest, your breath rapidly hyperventilating as your body seemed to scream and curse at you in it's pain riddled rage. But you could not stop running.

You sprinted past the moving animatronic arms of Chinese emperor mascots, crying out the glorious phrase, 'Gong xi fa cai!', to a crowd of thousands. Ducking quickly under a swinging lollipop, your eyes were pinned on a very lanky mutant wearing a black hoodie. With agile quick movements, the perpetrator ducked, slid, leapt, swung, and twirled around her obstacles. It was almost impressive if you weren't seeing black spots in your line of sight. oh it's because I'm lacking oxygen, you casually thought as your lungs wheezed for air.

Speaking of someone who made you casually lose your breath, another hooded mutant appeared next to you. Seemingly out of nowhere, with a large grin that reflected the light of the festival being his signature look.

"HEY!" Michelangelo screeched over the sound of explosions, coupled with more screaming that lowkey seemed to be coming from your own mouth. Coupled with animatronic booming voices, fireworks, and the life like roars of the puppet dragons that swung back and forth along the floats.

"WHAT?!" You gasped as the two of you gracefully stumbled from one float to the next.

"You're cute when you're having an asthma attack!" Chirped the bright eyed mutant, the two panda ears attached to the top of his bright orange hoodie flopped about as adorable as his smile.

You cried out a sudden apologetic gasp riddled 'sorry' to the various victims of the black hooded mutant who had begun to shove various models off of their platforms, all while laughing maniacally. This chick really was annoying.

"Thanks? I guess?" You yelled back over the ceaseless noise, your eyes dodging from your cheeky boyfriend to the slightly psychotic mutant who was just having a great time.

You, the ever flustered teenager slapped the broad shoulder of your beloved as you both hopped off the side of the chaotic float, multiple models picking up their fallen crowns, crying over broken nails, helping the others up, and one throwing a very loud temper tantrum at having her moment ruined. The crowd kept cheering.

"Can we please focus on tracking down the very evil, very crazy, cat-mutant-alien, goddess wanna be?!" You coughed out, pressing your hands against the burning skin of your cheeks as you two began to run along the sides of the great of floats, eyes trained on the minuscule, pink aglow tracking device, four little legs embedded into the shoulder of the chaotic mutants hoodie. The little bug seemed really happy to be helping, as she pulsed in color, causing the transmitter downloaded onto your phone in your denim jacket pocket to vibrate against your hip bone.