Chapter 1 Terminator in a New world

3rd pov

In the land of Fodlan at the Garreg Mach Monastery a girl named Bernadetta was in her room just reading her book.

Bernadetta: " Ahhh it is peaceful. I can read a book and maybe I could relax this."

It was then a unknown sphere came and Bernadetta then scream.

Bernadetta: " Ahhhh!!! What the!!!"

The sphere then disappear but it dropped a boy. He then got up and looked at Bernadetta.

Y/n: " Sarah Conner?"

Bernadetta then screams and ran outside. Y/n went to the door and looked outside to see what looks like a medieval castle or something. Y/n gots out and looks around.

Meanwhile

Edelgard was with Hebert to talk about something until they Bernadetta screaming.

Bernadetta: " Ahhhh helped I'm being chased!!!"

Edelgard: "Bernadetta Are you ok?"

Bernadetta: " No!!! So I was just entering my room and then suddenly this weird circle thing came and dropped him here!!! I ran and I thought he just chased me!!!!"

Hubert: " Did he say something to you?"

Bernadetta: " He just say are you Sarah Conner."

Hubert: " Sarah Conner?"

Edelgard: " Who is she?"

Hubert: " I don't know but we should investigate it."

Edelgard: " Agree. Bernadetta we need to look at your room."

Bernadetta: " Do I have too...... Ok fine"

Somewhere in Garreg Mach

Y/n was looking at books about the history of Fódlan until he notice someone is speaking to him.

???: " Excuse me but why where I mean are you here?"

Y/n looks behind to see a girl.

She was very confused because what he wear is not from Fodlan

Y/n: " Sarah Conner?"

???: " Who is Sarah Conner I'm Petra."

Y/n: " Petra?"

Scanning scanning name Petra

Age: Unknown

Location: unknown

Species: human

Race: native?

Y/n: " Tell me where am I?"

Petra: " Ohh this is Garreg Mach Monastery. This is basically a school for nobles and commoners to become I mean be generals of Fodlan."