After the Aftermath

Bill and Stan: Professor Denbrough and Professor Uris both decided to continue to teach and protect Hogwarts. Bill became headmaster after the battle and loves his job almost as much as Stan. They bought a little cottage that they spend their summers at with their pet  Phoenix, Thunder, the same Phoenix that had flew over them at Hogwarts.

Mike: Professor Hanlon decided to retire from teaching but, instead of leaving Hogwarts, became the new school librarian. Spending his days repairing books and helping students learn. He does substitute for the History Of Magic teacher sometimes.

Beverly: Professor Bev and Ben Hanscom both decided they'd take a few years off from teaching to adventure. They traveled to all sorts of magical places and encountered many strange creatures. Eventually they came back to teaching and often tells stories of their adventures to their students.

Richie and Eddie: Professor Kaspbrak and Professor K decided that maybe they'd try to spend some time in the Muggle world for a change. Richie became a comedian in the Muggle world and Eddie works as a teacher at a Muggle school. Eddie teaches social studies and most of his students adore him. Richie stops by the school from time to time to impress the class with some small, shitty, Muggle, magic tricks.