S3 Ep 4: Free Snooki!

Jenni sighs, "I need to call her dad before he finds out from someone else. What is it called, drunk and indecency? Drunken--" "Intoxication in the public." Deena suggest as Jenni asked, "Drunken public intoxication?" Jenni dialed Nicole dad and she asked, "Hi. Is this Snook's dad?" "Yes." He answered. Jenni says, "Hi, Mr. Polizzi. It's Jwoww. Nicole just got arrested for public intoxication." "Oh, s**t. Okay. Aright, call me, Jwoww, as soon as you pick her up and get her." Nicole's father; Andy, tells her. Jenni says, "Okay, and I'll try and have her call you, but if not, I'll still call you back when I pick her up." "Alright, honey. Thank you." "No, problem. Bye." "Okay. Bye-bye." Andy said right before Jenni hanged up the phone. She then decided to call Tom when he answered, "Hello?" "Hi. I apologize for not calling." Jenni sniffed. Tom asked, "Okay. Why?" "They just arrested Nicole" "For what?" "For being drunk and an idiot!" "So she just got arrested today. Okay, so then what the f**k happened last night?!" Tom snapped. Jenni shouted, "No s**t!" "I stayed up all night and get no f**kin' phone call." Tom barked wehn Jenni hangs up on him. Jenni exclaims, "I knew that was gonna happen! That's why I didn't want to f**kin' call him!"

{Jenni "Jwoww": Tom not caring about Nicole and him yelling at me, it's showing a side of Tom that I don't like and a side that I've never seen before, and that really pisses me off. Don't think that me not calling the night before is a priority over Nicole being arrested right now.}

Later Vinny, Mike, and Pauly come back from GTL; Mike set his laundry down, Vinny headed into the kitchen, and Pauly sat by a now sober Vi handing her a iced coffee. The boys then noticed a certain mood with the girls when Vinny asked, "What happened?' "Nicole and Vi were bombed. We find them on the beach, completely belligerent. Thank god, Vi is the sensible drunk and came with us willingly. But, we couldn't get Nicole off the beach. Like, it was embarrassing." "Where is she?" Mike asked. Deena answered, "At the jail. We have to go get her. She got arrested." Right then the duck phone started to quack when Jenni went to answer it, "Hello?" "Hi." Tom answered. Jenni barked, "Go f**k yourself!" "Yo, listen--" Tom started to say when Jenni hung up on him. Back in the living room the roomies are waiting around wait for the call when Vinny sighs, "It's not funny anymore. She has a problem. She went to work in her dress from last night. And slippers." Right then the phone started quacking again as Jenni answered it, "Hello?" "Are you calmed down yet?" Tom asked. Jenni hissed, "No." "O--okay. Well, listen. You got something to deal with right now." "I don't have anything to deal with. You're being a jerk-off. I didn't call you one night. Big f**kin' whoop!" Jenni shouted. Tom says, "Okay, so you couldn't do a four second phone call? Like, who are you?" "What do you mean who am I? F**k you!" "You--" Tom started to say when Jenni hung up on him. Immediately after the phone started quacking when Jenni answered, "Hello?" "Hi, is Jenni there?" The police officer asked. Jenni answered, "This is she." "Hey, um, you can come pick her up. The Lieutenant advised that we can release her." "Thank you so much!"Jenni said hanging up the phone as Pauly, Vi, and Dee shout, "Free Snooki!! Free Snooki!" They all piled into one Escalade and got to the police department to pick up Nicole. On the ride home Dee says, "I missed you." "I just hope ja-- um, like, prison time didn't change you, girl." Pauly said making everyone laugh. Nicole exclaims, "Oh, I'm 'G' now. Don't f**k with me!" Everyone laughed harder as they headed back to the house.

{Nicole "Snooki": Yay! I'm saved! Going to jail is definitely embarrassing, but the fact that I have these people in the house that are supporting me and they're here for me, that makes me feel, like, 100 times better.}

The girls are gathered on Jenni and Nicole's beds as Nicole eats when she asked, "Why did I get arrested and not Vi? I don't understand." "Well first off, Vi has more sense to behave herself when the police officers came over to help us." Jenni stated as Vi nods, "That's because drunk me could her my mother's voice, "If you get arrested I will deport you to the old country in Italy."" Everyone burst out laughing when Nicole exclaims, "God, I love your mom!" "Okay, okay. Now, second of all, Nicole, you were being a public nuisance. You were being a nuisance." "Why?" Nicole asked. Jenni answered, "Because you were rolling around in the sand, jumping in the water." "Was I screaming?" Nicole asked as Jenni explained all that went down. Nicole chuckled, "Yeah, that'll do it." "The state of New Jersey versus Nicole Polizzi." Jenni read the paper. Nicole reaches out and takes it skimming it before sighing, "My dad's gonna-- should I call him?" "Don't call dad." Jenni said before Nicole decided to go and call him anyways.