S3 Ep 7: Cabs Are Here!

They next morning Ronnie and Sammi get up as Ron says, "The way you acted last night was uncalled for." "Can I talk to you?" Sammi asked. Ronnie answered, "I'm done talking to you. Everything turns into a f**kin' argument. It's sickening." Mike then wakes up to this fights as he sighs closing his eyes.

{Mike "The Situation": You know, living with Ron and Sam, they're constantly fighting and whatnot. You know, it's like, oh, my god, give it a rest, man. You know, just break the f**k up.}

Ronnie head outside onto the balcony as Mike and Sammi head downstairs. Mike starts getting stuff out for breakfast asking, "Sammi, you and Ron cool?" "I don't even know. We're together, but we fight all the time." Sam answers. Mike says, "To be honest with you, you and Ron had so much drama in Miami that it's never gonna get better." Sammi thought for a moment before sighing, "I don't even wanna talk about it." She then headed upstairs as Mike sigh shrugging his shoulders.

{Sammi "Sweetheart": So much happened in Miami that completely just broke me into pieces, that it's not just gonna go away. I can maybe forgive, but I may never forget.}

Mike heads upstairs to his room asking, "Sam?" "Yeah." She answered as she was putting some items in her suitcase. Mike asked, "You aren't upset about the whole Ron thing-- What I just spoke to you about, are you?" Unknown to the two Ron was in the bathroom eavesdropping on there conversation. Sam says, "I can't even talk about it." "No, I feel you. But yeah, you have to talk about it with somebody. Like, how do you-- how do you get past that?" Mike asked her.

{Ronnie: I can't believe Mike's bringing up Miami. It's like, that's not cool, bro.}

"Ronnie was just so drunk, and he was sloppy, to be honest with you." Mike tells Sammi. She sighs, "I don't even want to talk about it anymore, like, I'm so..." "It upsets you?" "You know. Yeah?" "'A', you either move forward..." Mike started to say when Sammi interrupts, "That's exactly what I'm doing. Gotta move forward from it." "That's all you can do." Mike says. Sam agrees, "Yep." Ronnie sighs getting pissed at what's he's hearing. Mike says, "I'm glad we had this conversation, Sam. Can I get a hug or something?" "No." Sam laughs. Mike chuckles, "Come on, do it." "No. Mike, no, stop!" Sammi exclaims as Mike hugs her exclaiming, "Do it! Do it!" Sammi laughs as Mike groans heading out of the room, "Alright, I'm gonna to work."

{Ronnie: I'm fed up. Mike plays both courts. You know, Mike's telling me, "I'm your boy, I got your back, guy code." And the second I turn my back, you're all about the girl code, you f**in' bitch.}

Mike, Nicole, and Deena head out to work when Ronnie heads outside to see Pauly and Vi chilling

Mike, Nicole, and Deena head out to work when Ronnie heads outside to see Pauly and Vi chilling. Pauly asked, "Yo, what the hell did I miss?" "Mike stabbed me in the back." Ronnie answers. Vi asked, "What happened?" "He was, like-- pretty much just, like, put my s**t on blast to Sam." Ronnie answer. Violette raised an eyebrow, "Wait, this happened today?" "Yeah. I realized, like, what I did was wrong in Miami. But since I've been here, like, it's been all about her. I've been trying to make s**t right. And now I gotta deal with this." Ron explains. Pauly sighs, "Oh, s**t. Now what?" "I'm gonna put him in his place, 'cause he needs to, 'cause no one else in the house does." The couple nod as a few moments of silence past them. Ronnie asked, "You guys wanna go do the boardwalk?" "Yeah." Pauly answers as Ronnie adds, "Take a walk for a little bit." "Yeah. Go for a walk, do something." Pauly agrees as Violette says, "Yeah, you two go out, I'll go out with her."