S3 Ep 12: A House Divided

"Let me go. I'm not wrong." Sam spat, trying to get past Ronnie. He blocked her way, rolling his eyes, "You're not-- You're never wrong. You got caught. Admit it!" "I'm not caught doing anything! Let me go!" Sammi barked when Ronnie got in her face, roaring, "No! NO!" "Let me the f**k go!" Sammi exclaimed as Ronnie continued to block her from passing, "I know what I've done!" "But I don't. You're supposed to care about what I know. That's when you love somebody. Listen to me, you are so wrong now. It's ridiculous." Ronnie rants as Sam nods, "Alright. I'm sorry." "The most f**kin' insincere apology I ever heard in my life." "I don't wanna do this anymore.. I don't wanna do this anymore. You can't get mad at me for this." Sam says when Ronnie raises an eyebrow, "I can't get mad at you for this? Why? Why would you do that to me? What do you think is going through my head as soon as I find out that the kid's here to meet you?" "I get it-- I completely understand how you're feeling right now. I understand. I'm sorry. Honestly-- look at me." Ron looks at her before she continues, "I'm sorry I hit him up." "So if a girl showed up looking for me..." Ron began to explain when Sam immediately answers, "I would kill her."

In the living room only the meatballs and Jenni were left

In the living room only the meatballs and Jenni were left. Jenni lazed on the couch, Nicole and Vi cuddled on the floor, and Deena was playing with an empty cardboard box. The girls were laughing as Dee was head first in the box and rolling around on the ground, asking, "Do I look lopsided?" "Are you drunk?" Nicole asked as Dee was getting out of the box, "No." Nicole nods before getting up and then kicking the box to the kitchen. Dee gasp, "No.. really?!" Vi laughs, getting up and running towards it to kick it further when she slipped on impact. She screamed as she fell, almost taking down Mike; who came back to get a drink from the fridge. Everyone then burst out laughing as Mike raises an eyebrow, "What the f**k?" After calming down Violette got up and got the box and handed it back to Deena who immediately tried to fit all up in it again. She says, muffled, "I feel like I'm in a spaceship." She was able to get one leg in before she started laughing, "I'm stuck.... I can't breathe." This made the other start bursting out laughing at her attempts to get out before Nicole went to pull the box.

{Mike "The Situation": I just so happens that Deena defies the law of intelligence. I never thought somebody would make Snooki look like a rocket scientist. But Deena takes the cake.}

In other news the couple decided to head outside and talk at the picnic table. Ronnie starts, "It just seems mad shady. We've been in this house for months and you've never called Arvin. So why do it now when you went home after you broke up with me?" "Maybe to cause a rise out of you, to get you back, maybe to be spiteful." Sammi says, giving out suggestions. Ron tells her, "It only hurts me because I would never expect that from you." "'Cause I don't do that." She states as Ron sighs, "But you did." And with that Ronnie headed inside and plopped down on the couch with Sam following a few beats behind. She pats him, "Come on. Let's go to bed... please..." He shook his head not moving from his spot, making Sammi sigh before heading to the girls room to go to sleep.

{Ronnie: I don't even know if I love Sam at this point. I'm just kinda... like, 'Eww' about her. I don't wanna be with a girl like that.}