15 [seek]

"Kang Yeosang, we've been friends since we're babies and you don't even remember that your best friend right here is the best at sneaking girls into his bedroom."

"Gross," San comments.

"Repulsive," Mingi adds.

"Deserving of a whoop to his ass," Seonghwa says next.

"Not here at this cafe, please," Hongjoong begs.

"Wait, she's in your room?" Yeosang exclaims, but lowers down his voice when their first customers of the day come in.

Seonghwa instantly turns into waiter-mode as he grabs an apron from behind the counter and puts it on. He tends to the customers, all the while idling by the side as he laces his hand behind his back and rocks back and forth on the balls of his feet. They wait for him to take the order, join them and they huddle around Wooyoung who's making the coffee. He gets the order to make one cappuccino and one americano, and as he glances towards the cameras subtly - which cannot capture sound - he starts telling how she was the one who dashed into his bedroom first.

"We told her that she could hide in any of the rooms, and my room was the first one she picked," Wooyoung tells them. When Yeosang gives him the look, he adds, "No, I'm not lying. I didn't even touch her."

"I hate to admit it but it's true. She ran to Wooyoung's room like her life depended on it," San helps to add before hissing. "Though I feel sorry for her because she had to see Wooyoung's upper body."

"I would say she's blessed."

"More like traumatized."

"Did you really have to be half-naked at that time when she's in your room?" Seonghwa pulls of a face that's a cross between disgusted and worried. "I hope she's doing fine."

"I had to take a shower and get ready." He rolls his eyes, as if that's the most obvious thing he had to do.

"So we made up a plan, and that was to distract him with my beautiful high-pitched screaming. I did well, didn't I?" Mingi nudges Wooyoung and San, to which both of them nod enthusiastically. "He went into my room like a storm raging but he didn't even find anything. Hacking the chat to make the message appear was easy but I kid you not I almost died from a heart attack when the jumpscare came out. In the haste he forgot that he didn't look into one room: Wooyoung's. Voila, she's safe, and Alexander's pissed."

"That was dangerous, what if he went into your room and found her?" Hongjoong frowns.

Wooyoung puts the two cups on saucers and Seonghwa takes them up, sending them to the customers. He wipes his hands against his own apron, cracks his neck and leans against the counter with a smug smile on his face.

"Even so he wouldn't find her. I'm not that of a fool to hide her anywhere obvious. I found out that she's actually a pretty good climber; might even rival San for it."

"Climber..." Seonghwa trails off. Then he gasps dramatically, "Did you actually ask her to climb up into your bedroom vent?"

"She was actually the one who suggested it and she was pretty chill about it. You know... she seems cool now that I've talked to her properly. What we found out about her doesn't really reflect how she actually is in real life."

Hongjoong looks into the distance, getting lost in his own thoughts, but snaps back into reality as the bell rings when the door opens. Yunho comes into the cafe, munching on a chocolate bar. His left hand holds another one, and he approaches the leader with a neutral face. Wordlessly, with his cheeks puffed from the chocolate in his mouth, he shoves the chocolate bar into the leader's face. The leader takes it, and Yunho turns to the direction of the stairs, leaving him perplexed.