69 [ceremony]

In the waiting room, the atmosphere is laden with restlessness, but it's not from the brides themselves but the people tending to them- it's from Emira, Danbi and Anna who are going all over the room to prepare the brides before they walk down the aisle.

Anna is focusing on fitting the dresses on them, slightly worried that she might have missed the measurements, but heaves a sigh of relief when they step out from behind the curtain, stunning an understatement.

Danbi has offered herself to be their makeup artist, shrugging and saying that she knows a thing or two about makeup. Since they're not looking to spend so much for the wedding, both Akira and Byul let their faces become her canvas, and the outcomes satisfied them both without having to take out a single chroma.

Emira is flailing around, the walkie talkie gripped in her hand tight as she coordinates with those outside, especially Yeosang, in making sure that the guests have all arrived and are waiting to witness the union of the two couples.

Anna fixes the veils on both brides before she steps back, her hands curled into fists and wrists touched together as she takes in their appearance. "Beautiful," is what she says as she feels the tears stinging her eyes. "Both of you really do my designs justice. I've always heard about both of you from Yeosang and now that I get to meet you... Seonghwa and Yunho are indeed ones of the luckiest men."

Byul smiles through the veil and utters, "I'm honoured to be able to wear a dress designed by the Anna Yoo. In fact, my gratitude is overdue for the dress that you had sewn for me for that mission."

"Agreed, you managed to make these dresses so unique and yet they complement each other so well. I'm not a fan of dresses myself but if it's made by you..." Akira nudges her. "I'll be more than glad to wear them."

"Oh stop, you're flattering me too much," Anna giggles as she stands back.

She's too busy in handling the fitting of the brides that she didn't have time to dress up herself. Despite having a million other dresses that she has sewn, she's only wearing one that she finds comfortable, one that she has worn too many times that even Yeosang must've noticed it too. She slightly regrets the fact that she didn't put in too much effort in her appearance, and she thinks to herself that Yeosang must be embarrassed to go around and introduce her as his girlfriend. She's nothing compared to the other girls, and she feels sorry that he's dating someone like her.

The brides stand up when they receive the cue that they may leave the room to walk down the aisle, and in front of the large doors they wait. Bouquets in their hands and faces hidden partially under the veil, nothing can hide the fact that their hearts are beating wildly in their chests, and they're moments away from being someone's wives. The ceremony will come with new responsibilities, and open up new doors for them they could never imagine of having when ATEEZ were still under the Bifidensis.

Today, it will become a reality.

Before the giant doors are opened, Emira halts them and she scurries to stand in front of them, taking both of their hands in hers, inhaling and exhaling as if she's the one about to be wed.

"Akira," she starts before looking at her sister with tears in her eyes, and she cups Akira's face. "No matter what, you'll always be my little sister, okay? I'm sure mom and dad will be proud seeing you getting married to him, and although I wish they'd be here to witness their youngest daughter getting married, I'm happy that I'm here to see it."

"Emira," Akira replies, gripping her sister's hands that are cupping her face and even without the tears in her eyes, the look she gives Emira is enough to say how much the melancholy is consuming her. "Don't make me cry now," she chuckles. "I don't want to ruin this makeup."