Chapter One

The carriage rocked from side to side down the bumpy road ahead. A young lady couldn't properly read the book in her hand, not to mention the swaying and carriage sickness she was developing in her stomach. She was a beautiful girl with the looks of a mature young lady, but a heart of a small child. Her (long/short) luxurious hair freely flowed and slightly puffed up, her long dress, a pretty blue and white color with pearls designed on them that shines against the sunlight seeping through the curtains of the dimlit carriage. Her (eye color) pretty as the flower buds that blooms in the warm spring season of the day and night, her (skin color) smooth to touch and soft like as it would look vibrant under the sun. This was Y/n M/n L/n, a fifteen year old who just moved with her family to England. She was used to having to live freely, but now she must face these parallel faith that she calls torture and sufferings. She sighs deeply as she closed her book and scratched her head slightly.

"Y/n, do not scratch your head like that," her mother, M/n L/n, said to her, fanning herself with a fan, "that is very unlady like of you to do so."

"But Mama," Y/n replied almost a whine, "I loved the Philippines better, the people there are much nicer and better than living here."

"Y/n L/n, I hope you won't be this disrespectful towards the man that has invited us over to his mansion." Her mother replied with a strict tone in her voice, "We should be thankful that this man has taken so kindly to greet us first and help us feel welcome and at home." she added. Y/n just sighed and slouched back on her side and looked out the window.

Her father, F/n L/n, has been sitting across from the two ladies he loves reading a newspaper. "Your mother is right Princess," he chimed in quietly, "we should show our gratitude towards this fine man. I know the move was hard my dear, but we promise you, you will love this country as much as your mother does." he said. M/n clears her throat giving F/n a little bored look behind her fan. "As much as... We do, of course." he corrected himself quickly with a small chuckle.

You secretly rolled your eyes and looked back out the window. You watched the trees and the grassy fields go by as the carriage rode passed them.

Silence once more loomed over them as there was not much words said after that. About ten more minutes of the horrid carriage ride, it finally stopped. "It would seem we have arrived." F/n said as he puts the newspaper away. The carriage door opens as the driver lets them out. First Y/n, then it was followed by her mother, and then her father. You stretched a bit feeling free from the small carriage prison you were in. You spun around having your childish side out as you felt the soft wind sweep pass you and the sun on your skin. However, before you could run around, your mother pulled you back to her. "Mama... " You whined.

"I'm fixing your hair whether you like it or not, now hold still." she said as she began to fix Y/n's hair with proper design techniques. It took about a good two to three minutes before M/n finishes fixing her daughter's messy hair. "Now come along, we would not want to keep the man waiting." she said as she began walking, taking her daughter's hand.

From embarrassment, you slightly pulled your hand away. "Mama, I'm not a kid anymore.. " You said rolling your eyes. You felt your mother's hands on your cheeks.

"Of course you are," Your mother replied, "so long as you are my daughter, grown or not, you are still my baby no matter what." With that said, she took your hand once more as you groaned in frustration and embarrassment. You heard your father chuckling quietly behind you.

You looked back to the carriage that had just pulled away as F/n brings the luggage along. "Papa, why do we have those?" You asked curiously, "I thought you said we were only staying until dinner here."

"We are, but apparently, Mr. Joestar wishes for us to spend one night here." Your father explained, "I tried to tell him that was a little too much, but he insisted. Quite a permissive lad really." he laughed his last sentence as they walked to the grand door of the manor.