Welcome to the mansion (pt 2)

Again a few weeks later

It has been a few weeks since Hoodie and Masky came to the mansion. They both treated it like there own home and kept it clean. They also respected your privacy and were very kind to you. They treated you like a little "brother", even though you had your fights. You also learnt a lot about them. You learnt that Masky had epilepsy and took pills for it. You also learnt that they get rid of the slender sickness so Hoodie also took them. You also found out that Masky is pretty much a split personality of Tim Wright. You were also told by your dad that they were in a web series call Marble Hornets. He asked you to watch it so you new a little more about them. So you did and it was actually quite good. You realized that people thought that the camera man, Jay, had turned into a proxy along with Tim and Brian. Completely untrue but a cool OC.

It was now getting dark and you were doing patrol with Masky and Hoodie. You had seen a fire and we're going to investigate. You assumed it was a few drunk teenagers thinking it would be cool to go investigate the "haunted woods". You were right.

Once you got there you could see four teens, they looked to be two couples. One was a girl with long blonde hair and pale skin. Another girl with shoulder length brown hair and tan skin. The other two were boys. They both looked like twins, they both had dark skin and buz cut black hair. "I'll take the two boys, Hoods you take blondie and Masky you take the last one." You whispered to the boys.

You new they understood you from the proxy link. It was something all proxy's of the same master had. It was like mind reading but wasn't. You just new what the other proxy wanted or if they needed help. With a single thought they would come running to help.

You three started to get closer. Masky climbed a tree above his target and waited for your signal. Hoodie went a little farther back and aimed him gun at his target doing the same as Masky. You snook behind the two boys with no noise and stood there. You grabbed two daggers and aimed at there necks, getting ready to through them. You nodded at the two other proxy's and they attacked. Hoodie shot his gun and Masky jumped on the girl breaking her neck while you threw your blades at the boys necks.

The job was done in a matter of seconds, quickly and silently.

You grabbed your now bloodied daggers and put them into your pockets. You walked up to the fire and put it out with the water they had. 'At least there's smart enough to have water just in case' you thought.

You started to walk back to the mansion and you could hear the two other proxy's following you. "You two need to work on walking quietly." You said out of the blue.
They said nothing but there footsteps got a lot quieter.

Once you got back to the mansion you dad was standing at the door. "Hello sir." You said walking to the kitchen.

"Tenebris, I have something for you to read. It's about a new proxy." He said.

You paused and looked back. You felt your mask lift slightly because of your smile. "Really?" You asked.

In stead of answering he handed you a file. "Please also show this to the other Proxy's." He said before teleporting away.

You sat down at the dinner table and started reading the file.

Name: Heather Marshall
Gender: Female
Status: Alive
Heather has lost her child and started self harming. She was threatened to be put into an asylum. I have decided she would make a great proxy. She will be coming just before dinner so the three of you must be ready. Please show her around. Her room will be 18. She would also rather be called Rouge.

"What ya reading?" Hoodie asked from behind you.

"New proxy coming before dinner tonight." You said handing him the file. "Show Masky this to."

You got up and went to make dinner.

"Tenebris." You heard your dad say from behind you.

You spun around to see him standing there with someone standing next to him. They were wearing a greyish reddish hoodie and the scarecrow mask. They also had long black hair.

"Tenebris, this is Rouge, the new proxy." He said.

"Hi Rouge!" You said slightly waving with a spatula in your hand.

"Please show her around, I'll continue to make dinner." He said grabbing the spatula out of your hand with his tendril. "And no matter now long you live here, I still have to tell you not to swing anything you are cooking with around!" He continued and pushed you away to cook himself.
"Ok, come on Rouge." You said starting to walk down a hall.

Again you showed the new proxy around. You showed her the proxy room. Her personal room. Yours and Slenders room's. And last the sick bay. You again did a check up. Physical and mental. She passed the physical exam perfectly. The only odd thing was her mental exam. She showed to be a little crazy but that was fine with you. She seemed a little uncomfortable with the physical exam but that was because the thought you were a boy. "You are good Rouge. Let's head upstairs, dinner should be ready soon." You said starting to the stairs.

She followed and you two made it into the kitchen. Hoodie and Masky were already sitting in there spots at the table waiting for there food.

You had Rouge sit down across from you so she was on your dads other side. You sat in your normal spot and waited with the others. "Oh shit I forgot to introduce you guys!" You said remembering that Masky and Hoodie had never met Rouge. "Masky Hoodie, this is the new proxy, Rouge. Rouge, meet your fellow proxy's, Masky and Hoodie." You said gesturing to everyone as you said there names.

"It's nice to meet you Rouge." Said Hoodie slightly nodding in her direction.
"You two." She said.

Slender placed three tacos in front of you. They had everything you liked on them. You looked up to see Masky also had three tacos with nothing on them but ingredients in front of him. Hoodie had two and was the same as Maskys. And Rouge had one taco with nothing on it also. The three started piling there tacos with stuffings and you began to eat.

'Rouge seems nice, I can't wait to get to know more about her."

So I feel you need to know how you met all the proxy's. I think it gives you an idea on yours, and there, personally.