New moon

(It's a new moon we're I am so I wanna make this chapter.
This also takes place in the future. You and EJ recently got together.)

You ran through the streets of the small city, your (h/l) hair flowing behind you as you used your newly-exercised demon speed to get to your next destination faster.

It being a new moon, many demons and ghosts were out currently, trying to put there strengthened powers to good use.

New moons held great powers for monsters. The strengthened you all immensely.

You father gave you about 10 extra quick missions every full moon, all while he dealt with more missions himself.

You slowed down to a stop as you started reading the house numbers.

'59, 61, 63....65!'

You quietly stalked up to the house with long strides, feeling power rushing through your veins.

You grabbed the doorknob and ripped it off before pushing the steal door open.

There was a man on the 6 person couch. He looked around 6'5 (198 CM) and had a small dog lying on his leg.

You slipped the dagger out of your black hoodie pocket and quickly stabbed the man in the side of his head.

His eyes shot open for a moment and he started thrashing but you stabbed him in the face, causing him to stop moving.

The small dog that was sitting on his leg was up and growling at you, as a larger, black and white dog came into the room from the kitchen.

You ignored the dogs and went upstairs.

You went into the large room with the double doors as killed the woman that slept there. She was most likely married to the man downstairs and he was to tired to come upstairs.

You went to the next room were a small blonde boy was sleeping. He seemed to be 11.

You sighed. You hated killing children. They had there while lives ahead of them!

You slit him throat in him sleep and he went quietly.

You went into the next room, and the last one, were there where quiet whispers coming from.

You opened the door to see what appeared to be a sleepover.

There were 4 girls in the room. You scanned them and recognized one of them. She was the target. But, the other girls were on the watch list. They were the ones your dad kept an eye on in case they also got to much info.

There eyes widened slightly as they seemed to recognize you.

"We're dead." Said one of the girls with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

You gripped your dagger tighter as you quickly ran at her and slit her throat.

You killed the rest and smiled to yourself as you flopped on the navy blue bed sheets.

You laid there for a while before you heard footsteps walking towards the room.

You watched as the door opened to reveal your boyfriend, Eyeless Jack.

You sat up and smiled, not that he could see it, and gave him a small wave.

He chuckled slightly and sat on the bed next to you. He took his mask off and dropped it on the floor next in front of him. You did the same with your mask and you could see each others slight smiles.

"How'd you find me?" You asked with an amused tone of voice.

"Your dad put the mission bored up on the wall and I figured I'd go to your last one to see if I could catch you there." He said simply, ending with a shrug.

You laughed slightly as you landed on the bed again.

After a moment you felt his head lay on your stomach and his arms wrap around your waist.

You took off your gloves and started stroking his soft brown hair as you closed your eyes.

After a while you felt him sit up slightly and drag his bare hands up your waist, and to the sides of your stomach.

You re-opened your eyes to come face to face with him, his cheeks having a slightly darker grey tint which acted as a blush for him.

You giggled slightly and gave him a smile. "And what are you doing?" You asked.

Instead of answering he leaned in and gave you a loving kiss.

You instantly kissed back as you lifted your hands back to his hair and weaved your pale fingers through it.

He bit your lip slightly, asking for an entrance witch you happily obliged to.

As his tongue travelled your mouth you couldn't help but be happy to be in this situation.

After about 3 minutes of making out you both had to take a breath for air and pulled apart panting.

He sat up and pulled you along with him, grabbing both of your masks and dragging you both outside.

He dragged you to the small woods in-front of the house and brought you to a clearing, which was most likely filled with water in the spring.

The two of you laid down on the ground and he put a protective arm around your waist and you put your head on his chest.

The two of you laid there until you fell asleep, were he the carried you back to the mansion and laid you in your bed and then went to his own to sleep.