Sara: Wanderlusts Past

Sara hadn't succumbed to the draw of a second wanderlust until she'd turned forty. Its duration was somewhat longer, a week, during which she was far more selective than her first. She went to a seaside luxury resort, far too expensive for the college crowd, where the only ones not wealthy were the help. Once settled in, she went on the hunt, identifying two men who struck her fancy, and lured each to her bed – which required little effort. Besides hairstyles, above and below, aided by wigs and things, her appearance was unchanged since Sammy gave her the gift of 'forever' on what he'd believed to be her twenty-first birthday. She had the face of an angelic teen, which said, 'jailbait,' and the body of a goddess worthy of human sacrifice. The assessments of the Professor, who'd sworn, as he always did, were meant in the best possible way.

Her face, as had often been the case, raised concerns about her age from her new acquaintances. However, it required only a subtle change of posture for them to move past such concerns, an imperceptible shift of her shoulders, a tilt of her head, the soft sway of her hair, crossing her long, shapely legs, then that radiant smile and enchanting laughter. These were instinctive, natural, and rarely done with specific intent or awareness. She was a woman, with an exquisite face and spectacular body, through no fault of her own. Nor was credit due. She couldn't be expected to sit entirely still and never change the expression on that face to avoid amplifying the effect she had on men, which she was aware she would even if she remained stoic and still.

There had never been a need for Sara to draw attention to herself. She did not need to flirt. She required no effort to seduce. She'd only ever needed 'to be.' If she stood, it was the instinct and irresistible urge for every male within her sight to stand as well, even if only to watch her walk away. When she made eye contact with any along her path, unless she immediately signaled them to stay, there was a compulsion to follow her. She was a siren who needed no song.

Sara split her time between her two conquests after successfully luring each to her bed, with the intent of having them agree to a threesome before she returned home. She hadn't experienced having sex with two men at once, and, as with everything, she was curious. Nor had she experienced a threesome that included another woman and wouldn't for many years. Other women, except for the redhead with the tiny red landing strip, for those few short hours, had never been on her radar. Even the gang bang orgy of her first wanderlust had been one man at a time.

She'd had anal sex. She eventually convinced Sammy to give it a try. For her. For which he'd been reluctant and, given his pre-disposition, hadn't cared for it. He'd complained that he felt dirty afterward, which she'd expected since he'd had his dick in her ass without a condom. She'd enjoyed it enough once he was inside her, which had required enough effort that they'd nearly abandoned the attempt. Then he was suddenly past the gate, all the way to the hilt, and she'd felt an incredible fullness. With Sammy finally deep within her backdoor and with her working one of her new toys at the front, it had been explosive.

She'd repeated that experience with several other more than willing men when, rather than leave Sammy for another full-blown 'wanderlust,' she'd slipped away for the evening to 'hook-up' again. And the Professor was always accommodating. But never again with Sammy.

As it turned out, neither of her conquests during her second wanderlust had any interest in a threesome. Or at least the first wasn't, and been angry enough to find she'd been having unprotected sex with another man that he'd stormed off, and that was the last she'd seen of him. As for protection, Sara rarely gave it much thought since, as she could have explained if given a chance, she was immune to sexually transmitted diseases or any other illness so far discovered. And her 'Satan Cells' destroyed any foreign bodies in her blood or other bodily fluids so efficiently that it was impossible to pass along anything infectious. Those facts and the peripheral explanations to follow, however, were not conversations she cared to have with new acquaintances. But, in her experience, men rarely insisted upon protection and were generally quite appreciative of going 'bareback.'