Sammy: Gifts for the Ages and the Aged

"Sorry, sorry... I've missed you so much!" Sammy apologized, wanting nothing more than to have his lips on hers now that he'd rinsed out his mouth multiple times as she'd instructed. Sara silenced him with her hand, which she then replaced with her lips.

When she finally pulled away, she told him, "Old man, now that you don't stink like the aftermath of a bachelor party, I'm going to give you a birthday gift for the ages." She laughed and added, "Or the aged," gently urging him toward shallower water, the work of her hand beneath the surface already showing promise.

Sara smiled her wicked smile again. "You may be old, old man, but I'm happy that everything still appears to be in working order." She continued walking him back toward the bank, where she'd thrown his clothes, explaining, "I need to get certain parts of you above the surface so your first gift doesn't drown me."

Those certain parts surfacing, Sara bent, took him into her mouth, and his legs nearly gave way. He took a quick step back to keep his balance and not fall ass-backward in the shallow end of the pool.

Sara lifted her head and told him, "Hey, don't go anywhere. I'm obviously not done here." Grabbing him firmly behind his knees, she pulled herself close enough to resume.

"I don't... I don't...," Sammy stammered.

"You don't what?" Sara asked, her face turning up toward him again.

"It's been so long. I'll be done in a minute if you keep doing that, and after not seeing you for so long, I don't want coming in your mouth to be the first thing I do. Please?"

Sara told him, "Whatever you want, it is your birthday. Big, important birthday. What do you want?"

He took Sara's hand, leading her up the bank to a grassy spot, well away from his dirty clothes, where he laid back and pulled her down with him. She instinctively straddled his outstretched legs and lowered herself slowly toward an erection that was at full attention. But he stopped her where she knelt, inches from where they both ultimately wanted her to be. No, not yet. He reached up and touched her face, her beauty framed against the background of the waterfall, then sought the wetness between her legs, caressing her until he was confident that wetness was no longer only water from the pool. Sara groaned and protested, "This is supposed to be for you."

Sammy's eyes locked onto hers. "This is for me. Your pleasure has been my greatest pleasure since the day I discovered you in this pool or that night when you slipped into my bed." He continued until Sara's back arched, her eyes opened wide, looking up toward the darkening sky, and she let out a long shuddering moan that matched the waves of pleasure he felt pulsing through her body.

Sara collapsed against him. Then, after a moment of recovery, she pulled herself upright and slid her body down over his still-erect penis until he was buried deep inside her. "My turn," she told him, then sang, Happy Birthday, as she began to rhythmically raise then lower her body until, all too soon...

"Oh!" she cried when, as he'd feared, he didn't last long enough for her to finish the entire song. "Well, happy birthday, I guess, although that was hardly good enough to be a gift for the ages or aged. But, there's more to come, I promise."

Despite his physical and emotional exhaustion from the insanity of his climb and the pain of finally telling Eve, Goodbye, Sara managed to give Sammy multiple additional gifts for his birthday, each as wonderful as the one before. Although, that required several hours of her patient attention and centuries of expertise. It had been many years since she'd been the innocent young girl he'd discovered emerging from the pool that first time. Then, each time he came, he insisted on returning the favor. Since that night she'd first slipped into his bed, he'd wanted to be certain Sara came first and last and could happily watch her come a dozen times between without a pause for his own needs. She was and had been his need since.