Post Game Blues

Fandom: In Your Arms Tonight (Love 365)

Pairing: Genji x Reader

Summary: Genji blames himself after a tough loss, you wanna cheer him up

"Genji? Are you okay?" You ask him. The game had ended in a loss, it was pretty bad and Genji blamed himself.

"Not now _____" he sighs.

"It wasn't your fault. Don't be sad" you pout, gently tilting his face up and softly kissing him, he kisses back but doesn't seem very energetic.

You're wearing a skirt and a pretty blouse, and he finally runs his hand over your arm.
"You look pretty today" he smiles weakly,
"But I'm not in the mood to be cheered up" he tells you.

You nod and he turns the tv on. He's wearing jeans and a large hoodie, he takes it off so he's sitting shirtless. You smile and gently kiss him again. You then quickly slip off your underwear, and Genji doesn't notice.

You turn the tv off and he sighs. "Watching reruns isn't going to make you feel better" you tell him.

"I don't want to feel better" he pouts.

"Fine. Then you can make me feel better" you smirk. You swing your leg over his.

"And what do you think you're doing?" He asks.

You grab his hands and put them at your waist while you gently rock back and forth.
"Making myself feel better" you smile innocently.

His one hand goes beneath your skirt and his eyes widen when he realizes you're not wearing underwear. "Where is your underwear?" He asks.

"I don't know" you grin. You rock a bit faster and bite your lip, "Come on Genji. Take out your frustration on me, I can handle it" you pant as you practically jump on his leg. He grins and his hands tighten on your waist, they push you down and rub your clit all over his jeans. The ridges doing wonders. He sits at the edge of the couch and lifts his leg up and pushes your back harder. You groan and he sucks on your neck. "Genji!" You scream.

He lightly blows where he left a hickey and you feel a shudder go through your entire body. "Come on _____. Rock faster" he demands.

"Mmm, don't stop" you cry out.

He pushes harder and rocks you back and forth feverishly. "You want to make me happy?" He asks as he stops rocking you.

"Yes Genji. But I want to cum first against your leg" you whine.

He puts his hand underneath your skirt and pinched your clit, "You seem pretty wet already" he points out. He rips apart your blouse and slips the skirt off. He picks you up and carries you to the bedroom, laying you on the bed and starts undressing himself. Once he's naked he lies down and kisses you while his hand plays with your pussy. You moan and gently pump his cock.

"____." He moans. "Sit on my face"

"What?" You ask.

"Your boyfriend is demanding that you sit on his face. Come on" he smirks. You bite your lip and turn around and slowly make your way up. "I want you to suck my cock while I'm eating you out" he says. You shudder and he presses down on your clit.
"This is gorgeous" he whispers, "And this is mine. All mine. Tell me it's mine" he demands as he presses harder.

You moan and lean forward. "It's yours Genji. All yours" you groan.

"Good. Now suck my dick" His hands pull you down from the waist and he starts eating you out while you lean over and grab his cock in you hand.

"You're so big" you moan. His dick twitches and you pump it a few times with your hand before shoving it in your mouth and bobbing your head.

The room is filled with both both of your moans. His tongue expertly cleans you up while it darts in and out of you. You moan and the vibration massages his cock.

"Keep going baby" he whispers. He shudders and empties himself into your mouth. You swallow and lick up anything you missed.

"Come on Genji" you moan as you grind on his face. He presses himself into you and you finally orgasm.

"Mm. You taste good" he smirks as he cleans off his fingers. He leans over you and lays down on top of you, "Do you want me too?" He asks.

You nod your head and he kisses you. He lifts your waist up and quickly enters you.
You gasp and he uses the opportunity to invade your mouth with his tongue. "You feel so good" he groans as he starts thrusting. He lifts your legs up and he hits your g-spot more frequently.

"Oh y-yes..keep going" you moan.

He pounds into you harder and you practically scream with each thrust.
He takes his hand and covers your mouth so you'll be more quiet.

"Don't stop. It feels so good" you whine.
The slapping of your skin, your constant moans and pleads, his occasional grunt.
"Come on ____. Cum for me" he groans as he cums inside you.

You cum again and he quickly pulls out and licks up your juices. He starts kissing upwards, your stomach, your neck, your jaw, your ear. "Thank you. I feel so much better" he smirks as he slaps your ass.