Workout Bliss

Fandom: In Your Arms Tonight (Love 365)

Pairing: Genji x Reader

Summary: Genji promised to take care of you after his workout

You loved watching Genji work out. He was one of those men that sweat smelled so sweet on. He didn't drip excessively, didn't get red faced; the sweat covered his body like a sheen and his muscles bunched and flexed beneath his skin. His face usually smiling and amused would be set in hard concentration, brows furrowed and the seriousness just highlighted his beautiful jawline.

It amused Genji that watching him work out go you so hot and it wasn't uncommon for him to randomly drop and do pushups in the living room just to tease you. He had such a perfect body, all tanned skin from the summer sunshine and god, his muscles.

He finally caught your eye in one of the mirrors of the home gym and you must have looked desperate because he winked. "Just let me finish this and I swear I'll go down on you until you cum at least three times."

A shiver ran through you body at his words, "Jesus Christ, Genji." It wasn't fair he had this effect on you. Not fair at all, but two could play this game. When you returned you had on the skimpiest sports bra you owned and the pair of leggings that made your ass look like a work of art, Genji didn't even notice. That jerk.

Laying your yoga mat in the middle of the floor you took several deep breaths and shut out the noises of Genji's grunts or the clangs of the weights going back into the rests, and started a simple Sun Salutation. You were on the second round of your flow, starting to settle deeper into the poses when you felt Genji's hips fit against your ass in Downward Dog. His big hands slid across your cheeks and over your hips.
"You're... You're not wearing anything under these are you?"

You pressed your ass back against him and lifted your torso from the floor, reaching up to link your hands around his neck. His sweaty shirtless chest pressed against your back, "Nope."

Suddenly his big body was herding you toward the weight bench. When you reached it he pulled your hands from around his neck and pushed between your shoulder blades. "Hands on the bench and keep them there."

Arousal shot through your body again. Genji pulled your leggings down and left them around your thighs trapping your legs together. Two of his fingers eagerly slid through your pussy lips. "Fuck you are so wet. I could literally smell you across the room." He drug his fingers through your wetness, dragging a finger tip across your clit a few times before he found your entrance and sunk them to the first knuckle. "Fuck, Genji."

"You are so tight every time. It's amazing." He pulled his fingers out and pushed them back in to the second knuckle this time and a small whine escaped you, "Genji, please. Please fuck me." You watched him in the mirror as he pulled his fingers out of your pussy and stick them in his mouth as he shoved his workout shorts and underwear down his thighs with the other hand.

His cock sprung free and he stepped up close behind you. Using his fingers he spread your pussy and drug the head of his cock up and down your slit catching some of your wetness before it dripped on the floor. "God, you're such a fucking tease."
Genji met your eyes in the mirror and smirked as he grabbed your hips and slid inside you with one hard thrust. Your mouth opened in a wordless scream and your fingers closed over the edge of the weight bench, knuckles white.

He fucked you with long, hard, punishing strokes, your legs trapped together increasing the sensations and you felt your body hurtling toward your first orgasm. You let out a whine when it crashed over you, fingernails digging into the plastic of the bench, your pussy walls convulsing around his cock. Genji fucked you through it, a cheeky grin on his face, "There's one."

He changed his tempo and bent his knees a little, fucking you faster and shallower, the head of his cock dragging against your g-spot with every thrust and your second orgasm followed on the heels of your first. His grin got wider, 'There's two."

Grabbing your hips again he started fucking you hard and fast, the slap of his thighs against your ass filling the room. One hand sliding across your hip, his fingers finding your clit. He rubbed it roughly, dragging a finger across it as he fucked you. Finally, he just used his fingers to spread your lips and his balls slapped against it with every thrust.

"Fuck I'm close..." The sensations were too much, the rough fucking and your clit getting repeatedly slapped. You wanted to feel Genji fill you with his cum and the thought set off orgasm number 3. Your walls clenched around him and your arms buckled. His forearm keeping you upright as he fucked you hard through your orgasm. His thrusts became sloppy and lost rhythm and he braced a hand against the bench as you felt his cock twitch and spill hot inside you.

You both panted, collapsed against the weight bench and finally he pulled free, his cum running down your thighs and he laid on his back on the floor pulling you down with him. "I'm not sure if I need to work out more at home or less."