1.

Benzo

Benzo

"She really broke my fucking phone," I sighed throwing my now useless phone onto the couch.

"Just go to gadget guys and get it fixed dummy," I mugged her.

"Just go to gadget guys and get it fixed dummy.." I mocked annoyed.

"Aye nigga dont get mad at me because yo dumbass felt like testing yo girl. You know she crazy." she laughed.

"You was helping me!"

"I was volunteering to see how far she would go.." she said slurping up a string of noodles.

"-and stay out my kitchen hoe," I said getting up, grabbing my phone, and walking off to my room.

"As longeth you haveth food, I shall stay in thou kitchen," She said slurping once again.

"Imma fuck you up Ta'Lani!" I yelled.

"My pussy right here bro!" She yelled back.

She's a fucking horny ass dog. I would never. I thought about it but like she said my girl is crazy and she's my best friend.

We be on gay shit...

Just not that gay shit.

"Fuck my life.." I thought. My phone is completely fucking destroyed.

My girl, Kali, thought I was texting a random bitch when really I was playing a prank on her for a youtube video.

She took that shit way too fucking serious when I tried to show her it was really my best friend's number, all I did was save it under my ex's name.

Ta'Lani even told the crazy bitch it was her and showed the messages from her phone, but nah she thinks I'm really texting other females.

She went ballistic and decided to throw my fucking phone out the window.

We live in an apartment on the third floor...

Imagine how my shit looks.

She ended up leaving and hasn't texted me since..

Not that she can anyway..

I thought about what Ta'Lani said so I'm going to take it up to gadget guys and get a quote. She said they're the cheapest place to fix phones so hopefully it's not too much.