4.

Benzo

"Trinity palms, huh?" I thought to myself getting into my car.

I had about 2 hours before Zelle gets off so I had more time to track what the fuck Kali been doing with our money.

I programmed my gps to take me to Trinity Palms. It's about 10 minutes away in downtown and I'm eager to know why the fuck she paid four grand to them.

I drove over with one intention and plenty of determination and I wasn't leaving without by any means.

I found the high luxury condos and pulled in front of the leasing office.

They dont look bad at all.

I got out and walked in looking around for someone who worked here.

"Yes, How may I help you today?" A random guy said behind me.

But he had a little fruity in him. If you know what I mean.

"Yes I would to speak to someone about a recent downpayment my fiancé made an apartment we were interested in." I said.

"Of course follow me." We walked through the nicely decorated office and into a smaller office.

"Please have a seat for me and make yourself at home." He said warmly. He closed the door behind me and sat at his desk.

"Okay so do you remember which apartment layout you guys had put the down payment on?"

"A 1 bedroom 1 bath." I guessed hoping I was right.

"Under which one of your names?" He asked.

"Kalise Henderson.. I'm just making sure she out the deposit down haha." I chuckled making myself any less nervous than I already was.

"I completely understand haha, give me just a second." He said.

I sat quietly as I watched him going through a drawer with files in it.

"Ah yes, Mrs. Henderson did put down $4,000 in total last month, but you guys still owe first months rent which is $1250." He said.

"Okay was there a specific lease or anything she was wanting to sign? Because she told me nothing of it besides the amount of the downpayment."

"No but she did list that a person named....Ta'Lani Polk has authority to make payments for her if needed."

Timeout.

"Excuse me? And has she made any payments?"

"No ma'am not yet." he said closing the file.

I shook my head.

"Okay um, great thank you for your time. I'll make sure that first month's rent is in by Thursday. She gets paid then."

"Okay great! Thank you so much for stopping by."

"No thank you.." I smiled sarcastically.

Kalise got another thing coming after all this shit.

I got in my car and drove back home. I'm heated at this point.

I walk up to the door and open it with my key.

"Fuck..daddy!" I hear come from the back bed room.

I chuckle to myself throwing my keys on the coffee table and taking a seat on the sofa. I turn on the Tv and apparently Kalise nor her friend heard me come in.

A tear escaped without me even feeling it until my vision became clouded with water.

This whole time.