10

"Strip." Ray spoke as she was still playing with Leilani.

I have no idea what to think about this.

I'm getting more than turned on. Im practically flooding my underwear right now. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Ray.

I followed orders and slowly stripped out of my clothes. Piece by piece, Ray seemed more amused the closer I came to being completely naked.

Revealing myself to her now, she stopped what she was doing with Leilani and they both looked at me.

The stare made me feel like I was shaped weird but Ray licked her lips as if she hasn't touched a meal in days.

I stood beginning to cross my arms over my body. "Don't." Ray said.

As much as Ray has been seducing me, I don't think I've ever though this would happen.

I was hoping she was serious about never wanting me.

"Ain't no way you been hiding all of this under your clothes." She whispered as her lips grazed the side of my face.

Now I know she not paying attention cause I'm a toothpick. No ass, no titties, no thunder thighs. I wasn't hiding shit that was never there.

She slowly pecked my shoulder up the side of my neck as she caressed my non existent hips.

Emphasis on the non existent.

I need to take this more serious.

Peeking at Leilani my eyes grew buck wide watching her rub her own clit. She was so fucking fine in that moment.

"Mmm.." I felt Ray leaving marks along my neck and God I didnt know that was a weakness of mine.

"Let me get a taste." I heard Ray whisper.

I was stuck. I don't think I ever let Kali touch me down there.

How do I respond? I'm beyond horny at this point but I don't know what that feels like.

"Benz-"

"Okay" I responded quickly. Ray smiled seductively then out of nowhere she kissed me.

Ugh her lips. Her tongue. She moves it so swiftly yet so aggressively.

How would that feel on my twat?

Fuck. This was sloppy. She was all tongue. She's going to bring the freak out of me.

Ray snakes her hand around my throat and every other second her grip was getting tighter and tighter.

I'm almost positive she wants to see me gasping for air.

I grabbed her hand that was around my throat and she bit my bottom lip releasing it with a popping sound.

She gazed between my lips and my eyes.

I felt so awkward but the way she looked.. in this deep purple light that was now cascading the room matched her vibe perfectly.

She was taking me now.

I kissed her back with full force yet again but this time she pulled me into her and ran her fingers through hair.

God this was getting me too anxious to just let her have me.

I felt hands snake up my side all the way up to my breast.

It was Leilani.

"Mmm..Fuck," I moaned out.

She kissed and licked along my neck while she played with my nipples. As for Ray she was leaving kisses along my jawline when I felt her hand slowly creep up my leg.