6.

Benzo

"You know, just 20 minutes ago you wasn't attracted to me.. what changed?" Zelle removed her hand from my sex.

I rolled my eyes feeling annoyed. If I'm clearly wanting you now then why are you questioning me?

"I don't know but I want you now." I said blankly.

She just looked at me as if I had something up my sleeve.

"Look, were just intoxicated and high. You feeling like this now but will regret the shit later. So let's just chill or we can still take our asses to the mall like we were suppose to." She suggested.

"Nevermind.." I sighed sliding off her lap.

"I'm not rejecting you-"

"But you are.." I cut her off.

"Benzo, I like you. I do. But we just met not to mention I don't know shit about you besides what you put on youtube." She said.

"Okay and—?" I asked eyeing her.

"Okay and I would rather get to know you personally than through a screen."

"Okay so get to know me through my pussy and all that will follow." I said with all seriousness.

"Look how about tomorrow, I take you on a date or something?" She asked.

"Hmm.." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Okay. Where and what time?" I asked sliding ny clothes back on.

Come to think about it I really tried to give into her like that.

I've never seen that side of me.

Then again I tried to get Kali to go down on me but she's a fucking pillow princess.

"Mmm you pick a place and we'll go around 8:30." She said.

"Okay bet. How about Turkey Leg Hut?"

(A/N if you from HTX then you know🥴I cant wait to go)

"That expensive ass p-" I shot daggers at her.

"Okay okay, but we'll be all day in that damn line. In fact we'll go around 12 pm its better during the day."

"Okay ill send my addy tomorrow." I grabbed my phone and my keys.

Today really pissed me off.

First its my ex bitch of 5 years and my best friend sleeping together.

Then the sexual tension between me and Zelle.

I can see what she meant but it could of just been a quickie. You know... bust a nut and go.

I did set myself up though by saying I wasn't attracted to her.. even though I am lowkey. Just physically I guess. I don't know shit about her.

I finally gathered myself and left.

My high was going away slowly so I was able to drive but I had to really focus on what the fuck I was doing.