Rut bakery

🍆🍆I DID NOT WRITE THIS🍆🍆

R͟u͟t͟ b͟a͟k͟e͟r͟y͟-P͟e͟a͟c͟e͟L͟o͟v͟e͟Y͟a͟o͟i͟

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20911670

Summary

Jimin owns a Rut Bakery, a business that makes baked goods infused with or drizzled in Omega slick to help single Alphas in pre-rut and rut. When Jungkook comes to his bakery looking for help with his pre-rut cravings, he's not optimistic that he'll find anything that will suit his finicky tastes.
Though Jimin never uses his own slick in his goods, he makes an exception for this Alpha who he feels an instant connection with.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jimin heard his business phone ringing from its place on the counter out in the main part of his bakery, he wiped his hands on his apron and dashed out to grab it

Jimin heard his business phone ringing from its place on the counter out in the main part of his bakery, he wiped his hands on his apron and dashed out to grab it. He didn't usually get calls this early. It was early and he was still finishing up on the fresh goods of the day, ready to put a pan of raspberry tarts into the oven.

"Thank you for calling Serendipity. How can I help you?"

"Hey Jimin, it's MJ. I've got the new batch ready for you, but I'm about to be going into heat really soon, so I can't bring it to you. Is there any way you could pick it up this morning?"

Jimin checked his watch, 5:17 AM. He had time.

"Sure, MJ. I'll come pick it up now and bring your check. Do you need anything for your heat, while I'm coming over?" Jimin offered kindly.

"Actually... If you really don't mind, could you stop and get me some painkillers I'm running low."

"Absolutely. I'll be there in 45."

"Thanks, Jimin. You're a lifesaver."

Jimin went into the kitchen and turned off his industrial oven, grabbing the tray of raspberry tarts and putting them in the fridge to keep until he got back. The Omega hung his apron on its hook and threw on his jacket, quickly writing a check and slipping it into his wallet before heading out of his little bakery, locking up and dashing to the little drugstore across the street, grabbing a large bottle of painkillers for his friend/vendor.