H̴̤̠̝̿͘e̵̘͑̑̌l̴̙͊̄l̴̡̈́́ǫ̸̯̝̓͛.̸̦̫͈͌̒̎.̸͒͜.̷͉̓̽~~~

. . .

. .

.

Uhhh....

Oh!

Oh my gosh, you're reading this book!!! 

You don't know how much this makes me happy!!!   (>w<)

. . . Where are my manners??? Let me introduce myself to you!

Hai there! :3

My name is-... *ğ̸̖l̶̩̏i̶̡͋t̶̬̄c̶̤̔h̶͍̉e̴̯͋ŝ̴͉*

. . . Ẅ̶̥́̓̚i̶̗̿̾l̷̯͎̀́d̷͖̠̉͌͘ ̵̰͈̋́S̸̼̀̿̏t̷͈̀̽͛y̸̰̔̀l̵̩͆ẹ̵͒̕ ̵̡͎͙͗̽̐2̸̰̻͓̏̋͝3̵̛͉͙̼͆! 

And I'm just your average, kind-hearted, enthusiastic Fan-Fiction Author! 

So, let me tell or explain to you what this book is about if you really don't know what's happening...

*ğ̸̖l̶̩̏i̶̡͋t̶̬̄c̶̤̔h̶͍̉e̴̯͋ŝ̴͉*

This is a Halloween Special  one-shot book that was thought of as a treat  for you fans out there, and it's- of course,- about the-... *ğ̸̖l̶̩̏i̶̡͋t̶̬̄c̶̤̔h̶͍̉e̴̯͋ŝ̴͉* blue blur and the-... *ğ̸̖l̶̩̏i̶̡͋t̶̬̄c̶̤̔h̶͍̉e̴̯͋ŝ̴͉* cobalt demon slash-... *ğ̸̖l̶̩̏i̶̡͋t̶̬̄c̶̤̔h̶͍̉e̴̯͋ŝ̴͉* creepy pasta themselves.

But YOU, my dear reader, is also included in this romantic yet h̴̻͓̙̓̎o̷̗͒ṛ̶͊̒̿r̷͚̈́i̶̖̼̭͐̀f̷̻̣̱̒y̵̺͉̓ͅī̴̗̃͐n̴̖̥̖̈́g̷̺̉ ̷̤̺̊́  book.

Oh, don't worry, it's not THAT scary!!! *ğ̸̖l̶̩̏i̶̡͋t̶̬̄c̶̤̔h̶͍̉e̴̯͋ŝ̴͉*

It's just cute and thrilling, and fun too, and *ğ̸̖l̶̩̏i̶̡͋t̶̬̄c̶̤̔h̶͍̉e̴̯͋ŝ̴͉* blah, blahb̷̢̂́́l̸̗͇͇̎͌̏ą̶̛̭͛̕h̴̨̞̓̒.̶̛̤̻̽̍.̴̟̼͔̆.̶̙͈̠̊

. . .

"I̷̫̐'̸͍̬̪̌̌M̷̫͋̍ ̵̢̮̟̝̏̒͑H̶̡̥̠̝̑̍̋͐Ẹ̵͇́͛́͝R̴̟̺̳̔̿Ë̸̢́ ̸̢̞͐̇̅̀N̴̮̼̹͒̐̓Ŏ̷̝̩̞̒͆̀Ẅ̴̈́̒͘ͅ.̶̗̘̅̈̊ͅ.̸̝̥̊͜.̶̙̞̮̘̈̇̾͘"