A̴̛͓̩͔̱̒͂̽/̸̡̛͓͔͗̉͑͐N̴̺̝̬̼̼̖̼̹͕̄̏̓̀͆̆͒͘͜ͅ

W̷̻̜̖̬̳͆̀̈̏̀̋ͅi̷̯͍̰̟̠͆́̈̈́͘͝-̴̤́̚D̶̤̐̍͗̀̓̑i̵͉̿e̵̺͖̣͒̋̉͂̈́́: *enters the room, sipping on pop*

. . .

*sighs and looks at you; the audience*

. . . I am ȓ̶̫ȅ̷̪̳͚ā̷̗̲͍̫̾̎l̵͔̭͐̃l̵̲̟̪̔̏y̶̫͎͇̌̓͘͜ disappointed in W̶̢͊͑̈́̅i̷̢̊͐̎͘l̵̡͠d̸̮̊́ right now, to be honest...

But! Now, now... Hold on!
*puts her pop down on the table and holds her hands up in defeat*

I am not b̴̞̳̚l̵̨͐ȃ̷͉̺̉͜ṁ̶͕̉̀͘ī̷̥͜ň̸̛͉̩̍ͅg̵̮͍̜̫̈́͐̈́̄  her for anything! 
*growls and takes her knife out in an instant and throws it across the room; the knife landing on a school schedule that was hanging on the wall*

Š̶̗͍̫C̶͈̹̣̯̀H̴͖̻̊͊̀̌O̴̝̫̦͒̊Ơ̷̯̔̆L̴̡̤̃̓̔'̸̨̀͌̈S̶̠͇̈́̉̉ ̷͕̮̆T̷̤̹̳̂̐̆H̷̥̺̥̣͐̿É̶̛̘͔͙̊͝ ̶͙̈́̒͒̿O̸̖̬͈̓̏Ṋ̷̮̜͆̈́͊É̴̛͕̇̇ ̷̖̼̈̎͘T̸͎̳͐͋̃Ȍ̷͕̱̟͝ ̶̗̣̱͑͗̈́̂B̷̩̦͖͇̓͘L̵̞̯̬͔̐͆À̴̳M̸̮̂̈͐͝Ê̷͍̱̳͖!!!

*hisses and pulls her hair out; glitching wildly*

W̷̻̜̖̬̳͆̀̈̏̀̋ͅi̷̯͍̰̟̠͆́̈̈́͘͝-̴̤́̚D̶̤̐̍͗̀̓̑i̵͉̿e̵̺͖̣͒̋̉͂̈́́: WhY dOeS ShE HaVe To gO To A G̴̢̰̉ơ̸̲̠͚͛D̸̘̼̣̚ ̸̨̻̉̎͊D̸̮͎̘͉̊ȃ̷̖̃̓̓M̵̤͙̓͌n̸̨̮͓̾E̶̡͖͌̌d̴͍̳̟̮͌͘͝ ̶̢̩̦̜͛S̵͖̹̘͓͂̕͠c̴̦͛͝H̶͉̭̯̃̈́͠ͅó̷̜̉ọ̴̣̑̚L̵̖̗̣̓͠?!

WhY Do PeOpLe HaVe To FoRcE HeR tO gO To A Ṭ̵̢͑̋ͅó̴̡̭Ṛ̵͇͉̀͂̐̚t̴͔̒Ư̶̓͒ͅR̷̥̓̔́̀ị̴̲̆N̶̳̭̄̚g̴͈͕̈́ ̶̘̊͑͘p̴̧̦̤͐̓͂̕Ḻ̵͇͇̞̇̔͋͝a̵̠͇̹̓̿̿̚C̵̤̩̰͇͊͂ę̸̜̙̞͌̾̒͊, EvErY SiNgLe DaY FoR ThE ReSt Of HeR EnTiRe LiFe, dOiNg pOiNtLeSS sHiT, fOrCiNg HeRSeLf tO WoRk HeR ArSe OfF 24/7, AnD Do PrOjEcTs ThAt ArE WoRtHLeSS, ExPeNsiVe, AnD PoiNtLeSS?!?!

*sighs and calms down*

. . . I just don't get it.

To be honest, Wild's smart enough.

I'm not bragging about my Creator, but it's true. I mean, she's good enough for school. Why does she have to go still?

Going to school everyday is worse than living in Hell! I should know, I spend most of my time in the deep, fiery, pits of Hell! 

Don't believe me? Watch Lucifer from the Netflix series. It kinda proves that Earth is sort of worse than Hell. 

By the way, love that series. <3

*smiles and coughs*

Anyways, where was I??? Oh! Right...

W̵̝̙̳̭̎i̶͉̤̰͆l̷̜̔̀̐̔d̴̥̞̪̩͐̾͘ and I have discussed that this one-shot book, is going to be discontinued from now on. I mean, come on! What day is it today? The 23rd of November?!