1 Adoption

LUKE

So today was the day we are finally going to chose a baby. We were thinking of getting 0-5 years old. Oh ya, and a girl. And of course, I wanted blue eyes just like mine(DUH!) and a blonde-brownish hair kind of thing.
----------------------

Me and the boys got to the adoption center and came across a lady sitting at a desk.

"Appointment for Hemmings." Said Ashton.

"Oh yes, Luke Hemmings is it? You do know you have to be over 18? Right?"

"Oh yes ma'am. I am."

"Ok then. Let's go to 9 months." Then she took us there

"I think I like that one." said Michael, pointing at a boy, all I want to say is
.................
MOTHER F*CKER

"Dude, not a dude but a Barbie girl. Ya got me?"

"Ohhhhhhhh. A girl?"

"Yes!!!!" Ashton, Calum, and me screamed at him.

"Shhhhhh, you will wake up Destiny!" The adoption keeper came In with a beautiful baby girl.

She started waking up a bit. She rubbed her eyes and yawed which made us all awwww a little bit. She had blue eyes, blonde hair sticking out her head a little bit.

"I will take her."

"Ok. Here is Destiny. Say hi, Destiny" Then my baby girl waved her hand at me which made me smile. I kissed her head and made Destiny giggle.

"Ok so here is the signing sheet and the check." She gave me a check and her birth cirtificate.

"And the most important part is the stroller, car seat, bib, booboo(pasafire), and a bag, oh and a shopping list. On last thing Mr. Hemmings, please be the best daddy you can be to Destiny. She is very fragile and sensitive anything can scare her. Thank you so much."

"Thank you. She is so beautiful. Have a nice day. Say bye babe." then she waved and mumbled something in baby language.
---------------------------------

Me and the boys went to the mall next to bye clothes and other stuff. The thing we needed most was toys. We were so far away from the apartment. I just knew Destiny was going to wake up from her sleep because it's about 5:30 and we are all tired and sleepy.
I decided to take a picture of her and post it on Twitter.
@Luke5sos:
My baby girl I adopted today. Her name is Destiny, she is 9 months old and is now apart of the 5SOS Family.

Soon enough all of the boys' phones ranged.
"Awwww. So cute." Michael said.

"Ya, oh and I think your little baby is waking up." Ashton said. I turned to her and soon enough she started to cry I don't know why babies do that.

"Shhhhhhhhh baby. Ur ok. Hey Calum give me the baby bottle, formula, and a water bottle."

"Ok." Was all Calum said, then he gave me the stuff.

I quickly put the formula in her baby bottle and water in there too and shook it. I grabbed her and place the bottle in her mouth (softly)and wiped her tears.

Oh hey she stopped. As soon as she stopped she was so hyper. She was on Calum's lap and playing with her penguin toy. Sorry, not playing, but staring-_-.