Happy Birthday Destiny!!!

9 MONTHS LATER

"Happy Birthday!!!!" All the boys screamed at once. Destiny didn't look surprised because she was damn sleeping.

"Ok lets do it again, 3, 2, 1. Happy birthday Destiny!!" All the boys tricked Michael and he was the only one who said that. Then Destiny started to wake up and hugged Michael when he had her. But I grabbed her back.

"Dada." She mumbled. I started smiling crazy

"OMG!" I screamed like a girl, oh F*CK. They boys started laughing crazy even Desty. I handed her to Micky and ran to the bathroom, oh come on I was a little too excited ----____----.

CALUM

"That boy was a little too excited I guess."

"Mickey Mouse!" Destiny shouted staring at him, smiling.

"OH MY GOD!!!" We heard Luke say and Michael scream together.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom downstairs!!" Michael said giving Destiny to Ashton. Luke went out of the bathroom and joined us.

"Ashy." But Ashton didn't do anything.

"OMG!!;)" Luke screamed again going back to the bathroom.

"Calum" Destiny said.

At least she said my full name.
________________________

ASHTON

Me and the boys were playing outside with Destiny waiting for One Direction Boys, our mums, siblings, and some friends. We decorated the inside and outside of the house with My Little Pony' s Pinkie Pie(A/N I luv her and don't judge!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY) and a pink dolphin banner. Calum and Michael were trying to let Destiny say more words I mean it did work a little bit but then Michael was so close to Destiny's face she actually slapped him. Luke was on the phone with his girlfriend and pleased her to come to the party but she wouldn't come. We would like to meet her and get to know her but I don't know what's with her.

LUKE
Everyone said yes they would come but (right now it's just gonna be your name until a person wins the contest, thank you) wouldn't come.

PHONE:
(GF:GF/LUKE:L)

Gf: hello
L: hey babe it's luke
Gf: hey sweetheart
L: hey, um can you come to our baby's 1st birthday party
Gf: oh Luke. I already told you I'm not coming to a baby's birthday
L: you're her mother
Gf: I know just I'll come next month you know I'm busy with DWTS and acting and modeling and didn't I tell you I'm in New York. Look honey I'm really sorry(I then heard her voice get emotional) I know you want this i do too but I'm really busy I swear to God I'll come to you
L: thank you, I love you
Gf: I love you too, look I have to go bye.(then she ended the phone)

We waited for our party people to come meanwhile we played with Destiny.