Shopping

LUKE

The next day we went to Baby's Rus. We drove to the nearest one that was about 10 minutes away but Destiny was crying I tried calming her down but didn't work

"Give her a pasafire and her toy." Said Ashton who was driving.

"I can't find it." I said.

"Here take her, maybe she wants her daddy."
Calum said. As soon as he gave me Destiny, she stopped crying.
Wow! I have a daddy's gal here.
---------------------------------
When we reached the mall we all got out of the car but Calum didn't he was sleeping upside down on the seat.

Maybe he's tired.

"Oh, just leave him in the car." Michael laughed. Then I heard a little giggle.

"You think that's funny?" I gasped. She giggled again but looking at Calum.

"Come on. Let's leave Uncle Cal-Pal and go shopping." I picked her up and the Ashton grabbed her stroller and bumped his head while closing the trunk. Destiny laughed again.

"Hey! That's not funny!" Ashton screamed, sort of. Destiny stared crying a little bit.

"Awwww. Sh baby, you're ok you want to hit Uncle Ashton?" She nodded, no. I gave her the pasafire and she put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I have her to Michael so I can find clothes for Destiny. I asked Ashton and he liked everything. But I only bought 3 dresses, 2 onesies, 1 pack of underwear, 6 shirts, and 3 jeans/ shorts.

MICHAEL
Since Luke went with Ashton shopping he gave me to look after Calum and Destiny. She sleeps a lot. Since she started to wake up I moved the stroller back and forth, then I gave her a pasafire so she can calm down.

Then i heard Calum yawn.

"Hey, where did Luke and Ashton go?"

"I don't know I think they died." I said sarcastically.

"Really?" Calum gasped

"No, they went to buy Destiny some clothes."

"Ok" Calum said. He looked at Destiny and took her out of her stroller. But she started crying.

"Gaga. Gaga!" She screamed.

U"I think she wants Luke." I said.

"Hey! What's going on." I turned around and saw Luke and Ashton.

"She just woke up and started crying." I explained.

"Hey baby it's fine." Ashton said pinching her cheek alittle bit and grabbed her.

"Luke, do you need help putting the clothes?" Calum said.

"Ya." Luke said.
-------------------------------------
After the drive home, we started putting the bags inside and playtime was just about to begin.