: bill :

I sat down at my desk, typing on my laptop. I was finishing an ending to a book I've been working on. It has been a week since the whole...thing. I missed all of the losers, especially Stan and Eddie.

RING RING

I jumped out of my chair and shut my laptop. I paced towards my front door and put my hand on the handle, twisting it and pulling to open.

"Are you Bill Denbrough?" The mailman asks and I nodded. "Y-Yeah, that's me" I responded and he smiled, holding out a letter. "This is for you" He says and I take the letter, thanking him, and heading back inside my house. I sat down at my desk and read the envelope. "To: Bill Denbrough. From: Eddie Kaspbrak" I read out loud. My eyes popped out of my socket when I read his name. I gently opened up the envelope, there was a paper inside. I settled the envelope to the side and opened the paper, it was a letter. So, I began to read it.

"Dear, Losers...

Wow, I haven't said that in a while. It is 2016! 27 years later from when we last saw it. I got the news last night and I decided to make a letter just in case, well, if I die" I read and tears were already forming in my eyes, I wiped them away.

"#1: Hey Bill, I just wanted to say that I have always looked up to you. You were a leader and I've always wanted to be one but I could never be because I'm not emotionally, physically, or mentally prepared for that. Thank you for being such a great friend to literally everybody. You were always sweet and determined" I read and then began to cry. It was hard to bear. It just..hurts.

I saw other names but decided not to read them because they might be private.

"Now, I've said all of your names and I can't believe I just wrote this all out but, I love you all so much and if I die, please remember the good things and just know that I'm always here with you.

Also remember that...we're lovers not losers.

Love,
Eddie"

I read out loud again, tears were streaming down my face.

"I'll always remember you, Eddie" I looked up and said, smiling softly.