: mike :

I sat in my attic, I started to open up my blinds, to finally let the sun hit my skin again. I accidentally pushed something off of my table and I picked it up. It was Eddie's letter, I forgot to read it.

I sighed as I stared at it, emotions were boiling inside of me. I slowly opened up the envelope, carefully taking out the letter. I unraveled the folded paper, I saw my name and I started to read it;

"Dear, Losers...

Wow, I haven't said that in a while. It is 2016! 27 years later from when we last saw it. I got the news last night and I decided to make a letter just in case, well, if I die" I read out loud, it made me sad. "#2: Hey Mike, I just wanted to say that you are smarter and stronger than you think you are. You are also a leader. It's so weird because I can see you becoming a detective or a police officer. All I know is, that you are going to do great things in life. Thank you for everything" I read, I didn't start to cry but I did smile. I really do miss him, him and Stan. They were great people with kind hearts.

Then I skipped to the bottom;

"Now, I've said all of your names and I can't believe I just wrote this all out but, I love you all so much and if I die, please remember the good things and just know that I'm always here with you.

Also remember that...we're lovers not losers.

Love,
Eddie."

I read and I sighed, "Thank you for everything, Eddie"