The club

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
=========================================
Aidan's point of view.

Waking up to see my beautiful baby girl in my arms is one of the best things in the world. I watched her for a while before her eyes started to flutter open, without hesitation I kissed her heavenly lips.

"Good morning baby girl." I whispered to her.

"Good morning master"she said back to me.

"You ready for breakfast"

"Yeah why not" she said as her tummy started to rumble. Causing us both to laugh.

After calming down I went into the wardrobe to get clothes for myself and my baby girl. After I gave her the clothes I led her to the bathroom so she could shower and relax.

After we were both showered we went down stairs to make breakfast. I made scrabbled eggs and toast, with coffee.

When we were ready I asked Fay "Are you ready to go love."

"Go where master"

"We're going back to the club today we'll be there the whole day. I have a lot of catching up to do."

"Ok master. I'm ready when you are."she said as she went to put on her jacket.

When we were ready we went to the car I drove us to the club.

*in the club a few hours later*

It has been a few hours in the club now and I can tell Fay is getting a bit restless. We had been stuck in the office for at least five hours now and she was bored out of her mind. I could tell her knees were hurting her because she kept moving on them. I had her in the right position kneeling on the floor by my chair.

"Baby girl can you go out to the main club and get me a drink from the bar. Tell him it's for Aidan and you won't have to pay." I asked her to do expecting her to do it without a problem. But apparently I was wrong.

"Do I have to I just got comfortable and I don't want to move." She said as she looked up at me.

To say I was shocked was an understatement never have any of my submissives's been so rude to me. I was pissed, she had just broken three rules, witch will come with a several punishments.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME."I screamed at her watching as she moved back in fear and shock at my load voice. Realisation came onto her face when she realised what she had said. When she didn't say anything I asked again " WHAT DID YOU SAY,I DARE YOU TO SAY IT AGAIN" I was fuming. I don't think I have ever been this mad at her.

"I'm so sorry sir I forgot where I was and who I was with please forgive me please I'll do anything,p-please." I nearly felt sorry for her but then I thought of what she said to me and I was fuming again.

"Get your ass over here now and bend over my knee."I demanded as she shook more and more.

She stood up on shaking legs and and came over to me. Before she can bend over I grabbed her arm and pulled her down and before she could say anything I had her skirt pulled up and her thong all down by her ankles.

Without warning I had spanked her ass, and hard.
"I want you to thank me after every one."I said in a hushed but still fuming voice.

And so after every spark she said thank you. I went all the way up to two hundred and fifty before I decided that it was enough.

She was crying and whimpering after I was done but never the less I still set her down on the floor and went back to work.

=========================================
Please vote and comment.

Thank you xoxoxo

Message me if you have any questions.