chapter 3

Miss Smith: ryo I know I said that I had one more girl but would you mind taking another one too.

Ryo: I don't care more people means more friends.

This is what the girls look like.

Mila.

Zombina

Zombina.

Zombina: why do I have to come here anyway.

Miss Smith: ask the guy you bear up you do have special privileges but you can't just assume that the guy was a monster though he was a wearing fake horns and even I thought they was real oh and before I forget here's the check for all 3 of them.

I then look at the check my eyes widened what saw if I glanced at it then I may have misunderstood it for a phone number.

$13,435,55

Miss Smith: a lot of people have been complaining about not having enough so we fixed that.

I could obviously pay for all the girls needed plus feed a army ten thousand times over before I'd even need the money then a lightbulb poped in to my head I put the check in my pocket.

Ryo: so wanna come in you to miss Smith I have something to talk about with you plus I was hoping to make a pie and thought you could help me.

Miss Smith: sure.

Author: also thought about making a cook book on here let me know what all you awesome people think about the idea plus any suggestions about if I should do like a certain kind of cook book to make.

Toki: wait ryo you know how to cook.

Ryo: yep.

Toki: why didn't you tell me.

Ryo:y-you never asked.

Mila: perfect shota logic.

Ryo: *tilts head* huh.

Mila: exactly.

I then go to the kitchen with miss Smith.

Time skip.