chapter 4

When I answered the door I saw.

Delivery guy: are you ryo.

Ryo: yep.

Delivery guy: sign here.

Ryo:*signs*

Delivery guy:  here's your package.

I then take my stuff and say.

Ryo: have a nice day.

He then left and I closed the door and started to go up to my room when.

Toki: watcha got there.

Ryo: a box.

Mila: what's in the box.

Ryo: stuff.

Zombina: are you gonna keep blue balling or are you gonna tell what's actually in the box.

Ryo:hmm maybe.

Toki: sigh look dinner is ready so come eat then open your stuff.

Ryo: ok.

Time skip

After dinner I went to my room I then opened my stuff I then started to play on my new switch I thought I'd be bored in a hour but I was wrong.

Time skip 8 hours.

I just made to level 30 on Diablo so I thought I would take a break and go get some pizza rolls.

Author: great idea* leave and gets pizza rolls.

I then went to the kitchen and started making them.

Zombina's pov

I was watching a movie on TV when I heard the microwave start up when I looked up I saw ryo making something I then looked at the clock it was 2 in the morning I then snuck up behind him.

Ryo's pov

As my pizza rolls had about a minute left.

Zombina: *grabs ryo* BOO!

Ryo: ahhhhhh!

Zombina: what do you think your doing up.

Ryo: don't do that and I'm hungry.

Zombina: at 2 in the morning.

I then looked at the clock and saw it was 2 in the morning.

Ryo: I can explain I thought it wasn't anywhere near this time so I thought it be a good idea.

Zombina: so what was you doing in your room then.

Ryo: playing Diablo.

Zombina: sigh look when you get done come in the living room.

Ryo: ok.

Time skip.

As I went in to the living room I saw zombina.

Zombina: ok are you done.

Ryo: yes.

Zombina:*picks me up*

Ryo: hey put me down.

She then sat down on the couch and said.

Zombina:*smirks* so wanna have some fun~

Ryo: yeah.

Zombina: wanna go for a walk.

Ryo: but i-it's to dark.

Zombina: oh are you afraid.

Ryo: no it's j-just I can't see at night.

Zombina: that's what these flashlights are for.

she then out me down and held up 2 flashlights.

Ryo: fine.

We then went out in to the yard we then went towards the woods I went in front of her cause I know more about the area.

Time skip.

As we got to a sign that said lake this way boat house this way I then turned around and saw i was alone.

Ryo: hey zombina where are you!

I went towards the lake I thought she may have been there but when I got there she wasn't as I was walking around the lake I saw a someone on the other side of the lake I was going over there I then heard her call out to me it wasn't zombina but I could tell it was a girl when I got closer I saw.

???: Hey umm  I think I'm lost I was with a friend but I flew off and I got lost.

I then went up to her.

Ryo: well if you know there number I cou-

Just then we both heard something in the woods it was coming closer we both then see a wolf and a mad one at that guessing we was in a part of it's territory it then began to growl just then the girl grabbed me with her talons and flew up then she started to go higher I had big fear of heights I was about to pass out when I heard the girl say.

???: Oh before I forget my name is papi.

I then black out.

I was starting to wake up I could feel a little breeze then I remembered what happened last night as I sat up.

Papi: yay your awake.

I then noticed that we was on a building a tall one at that I then started to get scared and started to shake.

Papi: are you okay.

Ryo: y-yes.

Papi: then why are you shaking.

Just then it clicks.

Papi: oh your afraid of heights I'm sorry for bringing you here but I didn't know where to go.

Ryo: that's ok.

Papi: umm I could take you down by flying but you may get scared again.

Ryo: what about that door to the building.

Papi: oh I already tried that and it's locked.

Just then they heard  the door open when they saw who came through.

Author:hmm I wonder who it was?