How You Met (part 1)

A/N: This story will include: BEN drowned, ticci toby, e.j., l.j., masky/hoddie, jeff the killer, homicidal Liu/sully, dark link, lost silver, glitchy red, bloody painter, puppeteer, brvr, dr.smiley, sonic.exe, tails doll, Jason the toymaker, the dollmaker, and kagekao. (some are going to be added)

Sorry if the way they act is not the way you think they do, this is just the way I picture them acting.

In these stories and scenarios your age will be chosen for you(i know that sounds weird just bear with me here!) and I'll update it if and when it changes, same with the boys.

Some of the scenarios will be short some long depends. And some scenarios will connect to others and some will just be there.

*********************************************************************************************** 

BEN drowned (he's 4 and your 15)

You had a pretty rough day at school today, your math teacher decided to give you a pop quiz and you're pretty sure you failed it. Your that one person who leaves studying to the last minute. After math you had P.E. and during that, you tripped and hurt your knee, then you had to go to the nurse, while you were at the nurse you missed Y/F/S. Then at the end of the day, you had to deal with the school bullies!

When you got home you went straight to your room to find your older brother sitting on you ned holding LOZ Majoras mask. You've been wanting that game forever! He motioned to the tv that sat in front of your bed in your room. You nodded your head so fast you felt your neck crack then jumped on your bed and hugged him. "Thank you so much, B/N!" you said. "No problem sis."

You turned started playing the game but after a while, it started glitching. At first, you ignored it but then your character link started randomly catching fire and dying. It was really annoying and was freaking your brother out.

B/N had been a scaredy-cat as long as you could remember. When you guys were little you liked to jump scare him and yell BOO. it would scare the crap out of him and you would always start laughing your head off. So thinking back that was minor compared to this. "Hey, you good?" you asked laughing just a bit. "Y-yeah, you can continue playing but I think I'm g-gonna call it quits for now. Have fun!" he yelled the last part over his shoulder. "K!"

As soon as he left the screen went dark and red text showed up on the screen. "You shouldn't have done that..." you read aloud. Done what? You asked yourself. Then the screen blicked and the screen said something else. 'You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?' it was starting to freak you out. Then a hand came out of the screen, then a head, then the other arm, and finally a torso. But it stopped there. Then what seems to be a four-year-old boy started squirming and trying to get out of the TV. you laughed and he looked up at you "a little help!?" you laughed again. "What's the magic word?" you said teasingly. He gave you the cutest look then said "pweease!!" you smiled and walked over to the TV. you grabbed him under his arms and pulled him out. You stumbled back a little because you thought he would be stuck in there more so you pulled a little harder the necessary. "There you go," you said placing him down on the ground in front of your TV. "thank ywou," he said you smiled and said "no problem."

"So, what's your name?" you questioned. "BEN, BEN drowned" BEN..drowned? That's an odd name you thought to yourself. Well, no matter. "My name's Y/N, nice to meet you, BEN." BEN nodded then said" I've got to go see you later, Y/N." you smiled, happy you were going to see the strange boy again. When you looked at the tv you saw the text 'thanks again for helping me, you might have to do it again.' You laugh. "As many times necessary, BEN"

Tails doll (he's 12 and you're 17)

Your birthday was today and your twin sister knew you didn't like dolls so she bought you a doll! At least it was Tails from sonic. You liked that game.

Now you are sitting on your bed eyeing the doll suspiciously. why are you so suspicious you might ask. Well because the doll keeps moving! You told your parents but they just think you're crazy. But you swear you would put it on your bed leave come back and find it on your nightstand! You're are convinced your sister bought you a haunted doll. So you asked her. "Hey sis where did you get that doll?" you asked while walking into her room. "That doll..oh yeah I got it for free from a garage sale, the guy seemed really desperate to get rid of it. He said something about it talking and walking around and something about it saying 'you're coming with me....forever.' i just thought he was crazy. Why?" what the heck you thought. "N-no reason! Just curious is all," you said quickly exiting the room. From the other side of the door you heard your sister say "weird, she always has a reason to ask questions. Meh, whatever."

When you got back to your room the doll was nowhere to be found. "Hey, Y/N! Come get your doll!" you heard you dad shout from downstairs. 'What how did that doll get down there!' a sense of dread overcame you as you walked down the stairs to the living room. You shivered as you carried it back to your room.

~time skip! A few hours later~

"Hey, Y/N! Your dad and I are going out. We probably won't be back until early tomorrow morning. Your sister is at her friend's house for two nights so you'll have the house all to yourself. Don't make a mess now." your mom said from the living room. You had completely forgotten your parents and sister were going out on your birthday, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is you have to be alone with that thing the whole time!!

When your parents left it was about 7 and you had not eaten dinner yet so you walked down to the kitchen from your room to make yourself something to eat.

You started to cook when it was done you turned around you say a boy who looked about 12 sitting at your kitchen table. He looked a lot like the creepy doll. "What? None for me?" he asked tilting his head as a dog would (am I the only one who does this?). He kinda creeped you out. You only realized you were staring when he waved a hand in front of your face. "Hello???" you snapped out of it. "Hugh? What? Sorry?" you blinked a few times. He laughed and your face turned light pink. After a few moments, you remembered what was happening. You were always told you were to kind to people you don't know. Which was true. And since you remembered what he said you went back to your cooking area and started cooking something for him. "Uhh..what are you doing? You already made yourself dinner? So why are you cooking again?" he was confused. "Hugh? You said you wanted something so..." you trailed off. "You didn't have to I was joking!" he was surprised that you actually were making him food. The thing is he was only half-joking. He hadn't eaten for about 2 days now and was starving. "Well, I'm done so eat," you said pushing a bowl of F/F/Y/C/P/I/A/B( favorite food you can put in a bowl) in front of him. "T-thanks, I guess." you gave him a smile then sat down and started eating.

After you finished eating you saw he was staring at you. "What?" you asked. "I was just wondering why you made me food. You don't even know me. For all you know I could be a murderer trying to kill you!" he was getting mad at your stupidity. "Well...I've always been this way. I'm only 17 and people have tried to rape/steal from/attack/stalk me little a billion million times!" you said leaning back in your chair. he just gave you a blank stare then facepalmed. "No wonder." he murmured under his breath. You then sat straight up. "So what's your name? How did you get in here and who are you?!" you gave him a glare. He put his hands up in mock surrender then said "to answer your last question first I am that 'creepy doll' your sister gave you. I guess that also answers the second question but your sister brought me here after she bought me from a garage sale for your birthday. And last but not least my name is tails. Nice to meet you Y/N." he said answering all of the questions one by one. He extended his hand towards you to shake you shake it and give him a smile "Nice to meet you to tails." he then turned back into a doll and ran up to your bedroom.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N I hope you liked it! if you want ill do one with a male reader! I'll probably not put everyone in one chapter cause there are 19 people so~ yeah! bye!