when you sing them to sleep

Sonic

Again I don't own the music!

You were lying in bed when you heard your bedroom door open. You rolled over to see a teary-eyed sonic, sure he was 14 but that doesn't mean he can't cry. He looked like a little boy going to his parents for comfort, but instead of laughing you simply sat up and held your arms open welcoming him in. he ran into your arms and continued crying, you rubbed his back and pulled him down. Now you two were lying side by side on your bed. "What's wrong?" you questioned. "Nightmare" was all he said before burying his face into your chest. You sighed. "Want me to sing you a lullaby?" you knew it was childish but you really thought it was going to help. He nodded. So you started singing a song you wrote but never released.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said: "I'll never let you go."

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said: "don't leave me here alone"

but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on.

Hold on to this lullaby

Even when the music's gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Once you were done you looked down and saw sonic was asleep. You smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

 Tails

Whenever tails waned to sleep with you he would turn into a doll and sit on your pillow, and that was what happened tonight. "Tails you're 12, why do you want to sleep with me?" he shrugged, he wouldn't admit that he felt comfort lying with you and that's the reason why he liked to sleep with you. You sighed and a just got into bed, tails slipped in next to you and got comfortable, "goodnight, sis," he says, "goodnight, tails" you say back. You both drift off into an endless world of dreams.

~hours later, maybe 01:30~

You wake to the sound of tails quietly crying, he had his arms wrapped around you in a tight embrace, so you returned it and hugged back. "What's wrong, tails?" he wouldn't talk, he just continued to cry. "Honey,won't you please talk to me," you said, you wanted him to open up to you and look to you for comfort. "I-i had an n-nightmare," he said, it clearly scared him a lot. "Oh, hun, it's okay, I'm here," you said trying to reassure him. "This is going to sound childish but will you sing to me?" you smiled in the dark and said, "yes, of course." and so you started.

He cries in the corner where nobody sees

He's the kid with the story

No one would believe