01

Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ

I opened my eyes to the agonizing ear blasting noise most call an alarm.

Well I call it my warning.

I have around 10 minutes to get ready for school before my parents would..well...abuse me..

But for right now I have to change.

I tumbled out of bed stumbling slightly. My head felt fuzzy as I wobbled in my feet.

I cautiously walked to my closet, changing into light blue jeans and a pastel green hoodie and classic black vans.

I carefully creeped across the hall to my bathroom trying not to get caught.

As I locked the door I turned as looked into the mirror. My eyes had dark bags surrounding them while a large bruise along with a scabbed up cut laid visible on my hairline.

I lightly ran my fingers through my hair to try and rid it of the knots. I brushed my teeth quickly as I heard footsteps rising the steps and stopping from the other side of the door.

"Come out now runt" the voice of my mother rang through my ears.

With a shaky hand I unlocked the door and opened it revealing my mother standing leaning with her shoulder pressed against the door frame.

"Hey boy, I didn't get you finish what i started" my dad growled walking over to me a glass in his hand.

With a swift movement I felt the glass bottle shatter against my ribcage. I gasped from the imediate pain and hunched over wrapping my arms around my middle.

I felt a sharp punch to my jaw pain overcoming me.

"Now get to school" my father groaned strictly, "no good boy" he mumbled walking away, my mom following him.

I struggle to stand straight and grab my bag from my room and hurried to the door.

As the warm sun beamed on my face I felt my muscles relax while I walked away from my house and to the large brick building a few blocks away.

I gently reached my hand up to touch the right side of my jaw, instantly pulling it away as I felt a sharp pain bringing tears to my eyes.

I felt something drip from the my side. I looked down I noticed a faint blood mark.

Crap i didn't know i was bleeding

With a wince I lifted my hoodie hood slipping it over my face as I entered the schools property.

I hurriedly rushed into the large student infested building and finding my way to the small teacher bathroom in one of the secluded halls.

I rushed in opening the door once checking that no one was around.

As I locked he door I turned to the mirror letting my hood fall to my shoulders revealing the large purple and yellow bruise from my jawline to the middle of my cheek.