04

"Mr Besson, are you listening?" My second block teacher spoke loudly drawing me from my thoughts of the bruised boy.

I peeled my eyes from the empty page of notes, seconds later connecting with the teachers.

"Sorry, I zoned out.." I stated blatantly sitting up and grabbing my pen as I scribbled on the note paper.

"That's it, Ive had it enough with your sorry excuses, detention after school" the teacher inforced making the whole class snicker as my head shot up.

"What!?" I spoke loudly dropping my pen.

"Yes mr Besson you better be here at 2:30"

I huff with a grumble sitting back once more.

☽☽☽

I was sitting in my last class English, gripping my side as I tried to hold my composure. My side was burning and turning numb.

"Ok class that's it don't forget to read pages 314-319 and answer the questions at the end" the teacher called once seeing it was 2:13 and they had two minutes left until school ended.

I slowly shoved my bookes in my bag trying to keep as still as possible. I glanced around the small room seeing my classmates talking to their friends, but I walked up and sat on a chair by the teacher, mrs chambers.

"Hey Daniel, how are you?"she asked noticing my presence.

"Not good can we talk after class?"

"Of course is everything ok?" She asked worry laced within her words.

"N-no" my strained voice croaked as I willed the tears to keep in my eyes.

"Oh honey, stay after and we can talk Okay?" She looked at me sympathetically.

I simply nodded as I wiped my eyes of the few tears that fell, keeping my back facing the gleeful students.

The loud bell rung through the building allowing all the students to leave the horrid building.

"What happened this time hun?" She asked me softly once the room was cleared.

"Yesterday he um, he hit my side with a bottle and it's cut up really bad, a-and when I got home from school he kicked my other side until I could barely s-see I th-thought I was gonna die-" I cry stopping my explanation as I rubbed my eyes and nose on my sleeve.

"Oh daniel honey you shouldn't have to go though this" she shone a sympathetic smile.

"I-I just wish it was over- I want all of it to be done!" I sobbed.

"Daniel hun I'm sure things will get better, you just have to wait Okay?" She soothed gently, "did anything else happen?" She asked calmly.

"Y-yeah...before I went to bed, m-my mother she- she handcuffed my hands together, see?" I urged showing her bruises that formed around my wrist.

"Oh my goodness daniel, do they hurt?" She exclaimed, gently rubbing her thumb across the tender area.

"N-no not really.."I sighed quietly taking the hood off my head with my free hand.

She gasped as her eyes made contact with my beaten face, "Good gracious Daniel, what happened to your face?!"

"My dad..."

"Daniel-" she was cut off by the loud door opening and someone grouchily walk in.

I focused my eyes on the person that walked through the door only seeing the famous blond haired boy I new as my bully.

Quickly turning I shrunk into my chair avoiding any contact with him.

☽☽☽

I huffed, walking into my second block classroom after school.

The door squeezed open and I looked over at mrs chambers desk seeing daniel?

His face had the non forgettable bruises that bloched his porcelain skin. He quickly looked away slouched in the seat while mrs chambers looked at him with sad eyes before slowly turning her gaze to me.

With a sharp intake she spoke, "good evening mr Besson, you may sit quietly or do your work, but no phone" she informed sternly before her head lowered to Daniels as she whispered a few things to him seeing him nod lightly in reply.

He stood up and walked over to the reading corner of the room and laying down on the bean bag chair with a pained expression.

His face held an uncomfortable look but relaxed as I assume he fell asleep, his arms wrapped around himself securely.

BEHIND THE SCENES
Okay so, this part changed a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a lot 🤫😉

But it was (very nicely and not in a mean way) suggested to post another part😂 so I worked on finishing this for you guys so I hope you enjoy it

767

☽☽☽

ʎoq uǝʞoɹq