Chapter 16

Kirito wakes up in the stl room looking pale. He looks next to him to see the sleeping alice still diving. Kirito jumps up fast and runs out of the room "HEY GUYS QUICK TRANSFER MY DATA FROM MY ALO ACCOUNT" a scientist walks over. "Huh? Why dont you already have an account?" Kirito looks serious "i got killed and lost it zach needs my help now!" As soon as he said that A girl with light brown hair runs in "kirito! I heard what you were doing and i came as fast as I could!" Kirito looks at her. Asuna kiritos girlfriend. He looks down and nods "asuna log into the goddess stacia account and meet me at rulid village"

————————————————————————

I lay under a tree and sighs looking at my sword as yuna skips over "whatcha doin?" She says as she leans over him. Its been a few months since we went into hiding here me and yuna have gotten close. Ive just been thinking...shouldn't we be fighting eugeo and alice to save them...the eugeo and Alice i fought at the swordsman academy i met suki at... they weren't the same something was off i just know it!" She blinks twice "i have no clue who they are but they seem close to you" i nod "because of them I prevented what happened to you... from happening again" she looks at me and gives me a nod. "Just so you know it never got too far... they almost... did it but i was saved by the time i was you were unconscious on the ground..." i look shocked at her. "And you waited till now?! Now to tell me this?!" She sighs embarrassed and rubs the back of her head "I thought it would be too much to handle since kiritos death" i sigh. Suddenly i hear a horse scream. I turn around and see a guy with black hair and a girl with light brown hair "no way... it cant be... kirito!" I run over to him. "No way.. did you transfer over just to be here!" He nods. "Theres something i need to tell you before we head off"
"Head off where?"
"To Their base"
I nod and listen to Kirito intently "i figured out what these guys are trying. They are going to try to merge this world and the main world. That might not sound so bad but... there are so many things in our world that could hurt the people here and vice verca! Plus if that happens no respawns for us! Well zach already has to deal with that not sure about yuna Though... how long has it been since i died."
I look at my hands and start counting with fingers "4... 5... 6 month" he looks pale
"Half a year.... we dont have time lets go! Zach we arent just gonna be fighting here anymore...we will be taking this to the real world."