Hi...

Monday, Oct 14, 2019

What's up Wattpad friends!

So... yeah it's been forever + 8 years since I last posted an update.

I'm not really sure this can even be considered an update. I can't imagine trying to compile my life of the past month into one entry. So instead, I'll give you the basics.

School started late September. I'm taking my second year of college as a running start student. My 18th birthday is the 25th of this month, which is the same day that I'll be publishing a novel I wrote through most of September. The following Sunday I'm going to hold a signing at my church and probably make about $400 that day.

I've also established a 5-year plan for myself which looks like this: Work and save as much $ as I can over the next two years and graduate with my AA in the spring of 2021. Then work full time at a well paying job for two more years until all four years worth of savings have earned me enough to buy a glampervan ($45,000) and enough food and fuel to last me one year as I travel throughout the USA pursuing my career as a writer and blogger. After that, I'll go and do whatever God has planned next :)

Recently I've been feeling the weight on my heart of needing to get back into prayer. I know prayer is effective, and I know I have a gift of faith that, quite frankly, always brings me my heart's desires and more. Yesterday I was babysitting for a mega-rich family and the school that their kids attend is holding a raffle for a 2019 Chevrolet. I bought 10 tickets just for the heck of it, thinking that it would just be fun and silly.

But then when I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for my therapy session today, that same nudge on my heart nudged me to pray more. I felt in my spirit that if I pray for this car with humility, specificity, persistence, and expectation, it will be granted to me. I've already decided that what I'll do with the car is sell it (for roughly $65,000) and give most of the money to the people whom I love most. The rest of it will go into my savings account, but none toward the glampervan. I want to work for the money that will get me the van - every single penny.

So anyway,  I've decided to permanently get back into a regular praying routine, which entails taking thirty minutes of every day to write in my prayer journal. I start off by reciting the lords prayer, then go down the list off all the people I want to pray for. There's probably 50 or so names already jotted down, but that's in comparison to the 6,000,000,000 people on this earth! If you want to add your name to my prayer list, DM me with your name or just your username... God knows who you are either way ^-^