Part 11

**this pic on NXT days just triggers me the chapter**

PoV time!

⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️

(Sonya's PoV)

"just consider this, baby, if Mandy tries to break your beautiful face, I will throw hands.." I said as Alexa fixes her ring gear. Looking at the mirror, Alexa gives me a knowing smirk.

"it seems that there is an end to your sentence, babe. you will throw hands...?" Her voice trails as she walks closer to me.

"and doors. I'll throw hands AND doors." My girlfriend laughs as I give her my most charming smile and kissed her lips.

"you're a goofball, Sonya." Alexa tells me as she kisses me again.

"but you love this goofball, Little Miss Bliss." I responded, wearing my sunnies and wrap my arm on her waist.

"soon to be Little Mrs. Deville, Sonya." Alexa smirks again, wearing her signature gloves. As soon as she walked towards the door, I held her gloved hand.

"Lexi, are you sure about this?" I asked worriedly. She held my hands tightly in response.

"I am going to be careful, baby. besides, you told me that if ever Mandy breaks my beautiful face, you're going to throw hands AND doors. so, don't worry about me, okay?" Alexa kisses my hand and held my cheek.

I chuckled softly. "I know, baby." I saw her walk away again. I had something inside of me that I wanna say to Alexa.

"Alexis?" I called out to her.

"Yes, Daria?" she looked back at me, smiling widely.

"goodluck. and I love you." I said. I caught her blushing causing me to snicker.

"I love you too, Sonya." she replied with her sweetest smile as she headed towards the coliseum.

(Alexa's PoV)

as I headed towards the coliseum, my head rings hard. my talk earlier with Sonya calmed my nerves for a bit. but as soon as bid my goodbyes to her as I head towards the custom ring in the center of the coliseum, the fear is back and eating my insides.

'think about the things that conspired around you and Mandy and how did it end up here. shake up the nerves.' I chanted in my head as I went up the ring and settled in. there were no crowd to cheer or boo us. this is a secret event me and Mandy managed to schedule to settle who is the better person for Sonya and to settle the feud once and for all.

'you are the Raw Women's Champion. but today, you are Alexa Bliss, the woman who will take down Mandy Rose.' I whispered mentally as Liv, Sasha and Carmella head towards my direction.

"yo, bitchass! you should win this or else we'll- ow!" Sasha shrieks in pain as Carmella elbowed her.

"do you want Sonya to do a Fallen Angel on you?" Liv teases Sasha as Carmella facepalms. I just snicker.

"does the Devil incarnate really do the Fallen Angel? I mean, she did it waaay back when she knocked Ronda down from the top of the cell." Sasha asks. yeah, this blue haired boss is right. it's been a looong time since Sonya did the Fallen Angel against Ronda in HIAC (Hell in a Cell). it completely made my hairs stand because of how scary it is. after the match, babe suffered injuries that made her not fight for the next two months.

"Fallen Angel is the only high-flyer move that babe has on her arsenal. I don't know if she'll risk using it again against any one of you." I said. the three hummed in response. good timing because Billie, Paige, Bayley and Sonya came in.

"hey, boss bitch, Livvy, Mella." Sonya calls out the three minions (because they cute af) and Sasha slaps babe's arm in annoyance. Sonya slaps back and they did a slapfest until I pulled Sonya's arm and wrapped my arms in her waist, earning a soft gasp from her.

"babe..." Sonya catches my lips with hers as she kissed me in front of our friends. the others said their aww's and my eye caught Sasha roll her eyes.

"I just thought they're fucking and no romantic feelings- OUCH!" Sasha cries out as babe kicks her in the knee. she rubs her hurt knee down.

"what were you talking about earlier, Sasha?" Paige asks.

"about the risks of Little Miss Bliss losing and Sonya knocking us down using the Fallen Angel." Carmella answers on behalf of Sasha still rubbing her hurt knee.

"I don't know if I can do it again, the Fallen Angel, I mean. it risked my entire career, especially because I'm not built to do high flying moves. besides, babe is scared everytime I mention using the Fallen Angel on anyone." Sonya addresses. the girls nodded in response. Sonya is a MMA fighter, a person known in her striking and submissions, not on high flying stunts. but in drastic measures to make HIAC worth watching, babe pitched the Fallen Angel move, its like my Twisted Bliss but her arms are spread wide and she does a double front flip and lands shoulder or back first on her opponent. she suffered a lot after attempting the Fallen Angel in HIAC. much more worse, she did it twice and LEAPT FROM THE TOP OF THE FUCKING CAGE! she broke two announcer tables when she did those Fallen Angels on Ronda and she vowed never to use it again unless it is needed or she needs to protect me and her friends.

"I mean, in HIAC, you did it twice, mate! Alexa was crying when you were struggling to stand up after the second Fallen Angel on Ronda." Billie exclaimed. Sonya looked at my direction and nodded slowly, confirming what Billie just told her.

"that's why I'm not doing it again. because I am scaring Alexa. besides, it might end my career early if I did it once more, even against Ronda or Mandy."

"oh really, Sonya? you're scared of using the Fallen Angel against me?" I rolled my eyes HARD.

THE BITCH IS HERE.

⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THE POV IN THIS STORY!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Questions:
1. Fallen Angel against Mandy? 🤔
2. do you like that I made up a high-flyer move for Sonya?
3. BlissVille romance!!! SHIP IT OR SINK IT?!

Deville Era coming closerrr....

SOON 🤐

🕶️Princess_Deville🕶️