Part 13

**Sorry for being MIA, I was soo.. spaced out 😔**

SONYA'S POV ON THIS CHAPTER AND A LITTLE CHAT ON THE DMs ☺️

DOUBLE UPDATE?!

⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️

(Sonya's PoV)

My head can't still wrap around the events conspiring. Mandy has Nia, Tamina and Ronda on her disposal, attacking my friends. I just stood there as the event just goes in slow motion. Alexa is already hurt, same with Liv, Sasha and Nikki. The others are just... helpless. Deep inside me, there was the urge to let my feelings out and just attack Ronda, but for some reasons, my conscience is stopping me.

'Sonya, you're in the midst of a rumble! DO SOMETHING!' My mind screams at me. I picked up the pace and ran towards the ring, sliding in to stop Mandy and Ronda from attacking my friends.

"So, the Jersey Devil is here. What are you gonna do, Deville?" Ronda was taunting me. My fists curled as I looked at her. The internal rage is boiling up on me. The next thing I knew is I jumped on Ronda and started raining punches at her, with Nikki helping me.

"Are you okay, Nikki? Did Sasha and Liv bring Alexa to safety?" I asked. Nikki nods at me as she pointed out Liv carrying an unconscious Alexa on her back while Sasha is in a fistfight with my former bestfriend. As I was distracted, a punch from Ronda connected on my jaw, causing me to stumble. Nikki then smashes Ronda's head on the mat. My peripheral vision saw Becky and Charlotte running towards me, the others still hitting Nia and Tamina, with Lana and Lacey hitting Nia with kendo sticks while Xia attacks Tamina with a steel chair.

"You okay, lass?" Becky asks. I nodded in response while clutching my jaw. Charlotte and Nikki are the ones attacking Ronda. I saw Sasha clutching her arm, Mandy missing in action. I tapped Becky's arm and pointed to Sasha.

"It seems that Sasha's hurt Becky. Maybe you can help her and Paige. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." I instructed her. Despite wanting to protest, Becky just nods her head as she runs towards Sasha. I stood up, still holding my jaw when a sharp pain just connects on my back. A loud thud can be heard. I landed hard on the mat, trying to clutch my back because of the surge of pain.

"I don't want to hurt you, Sonya. But you gave me no choice." Her voice is soft but full of venom. Another hit is made as Mandy smacks me with the chair again, and again, and again until I can't stand and just groan in pain. My eyes are getting blurry as Mandy still hits me with the steel chair until it connects on my head and all I can see is black.

⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️

+Private chats between Alexa and Nikki+

TwistedBliss💫: Nikki!

Psycho💢: WHAT?!

TwistedBliss💫: how is my girlfriend? you know I can't see her because I'm also in my hospital bed

Psycho💢: why not text her?

TwistedBliss💫: oh, is she allowed to use her phone yet?

Psycho💢: yes, she's been chatting with Sasha (who is also in a hospital bed)

TwistedBliss💫: thanks, Niks! have fun chatting with Mella 😁

Psycho💢: MELLA'S SLEEPING ON MY LAP RIGHT NOW, WEIRDO!

+Private chats between Sonya and Alexa+

Bliss-cuit💫: babe?

Deville-ish😈: hm?

Bliss-cuit💫: are you okay?

Deville-ish😈: yeah, just dizzy. how about you, darling?

Bliss-cuit💫: still in pain, you know, sharp pain all over my body

Deville-ish😈: I'm sorry, babe 😔

Bliss-cuit💫: don't be sorry, my love. it's not your fault, okay?

Deville-ish😈: I just wish I'm there with you, but I'm also in a hospital bed, being monitored by doctors

Bliss-cuit💫: it's fine, babe. talking to you via chats is enough

Deville-ish😈: but when I'm okay, I'll bring you on a date

Bliss-cuit💫: aww you're making me blush

Deville-ish😈: I'll be strong for you, Alexa, I promise to protect you

Bliss-cuit💫: I know, babe. but can you rest for me?

Deville-ish😈: I will, darling.

Bliss-cuit💫: oh! and Sonya?

Deville-ish😈: yes, babe?

Bliss-cuit💫: I love you ❣️

Deville-ish😈: I love you even more, babe 💘

⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️

YEAH, I'M BACK!

I just did not finish the PoV to give some creeps or some sort 😅

Questions:

1. Mandy attacking Sonya? Good or bad news?
2. Sasha, Sonya and Alexa in the hospital? will this affect the Deville era? 👀
3. Nikki and Mella? 😁
4. do you ship Lana and Lacey? yes or no?

Deville Era approaching soon 👀👀👀

🕶️Princess_Deville🕶️