Part 12

**PoV POWERS! now it's on Mandy and Sonya's PoV**

⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️

(Mandy's PoV)

I saw Alexa roll her eyes hard. I just groaned.

"what the actual fuck is wrong with you, Mandy?" Liv asked. I looked at the pink-haired delinquent who asked the question and rolled my eyes.

"YOU WANT ME TO SLAP YOU, BITCH?!" the blue-haired boss bitch shouted. I raised my hand to shut her up.

"the aUDACITY-"

"I don't want to talk to ANY ONE OF YOU BITCHES." I said in response. Sasha, Liv, Carmella, Paige, Bayley and Billie just glared at me. Alexa gave me a middle finger.

"Mandy, stop this bullshit, will ya?" Sonya said calmly. I tried to hold her arm but Alexa quickly notices so she went closer and held my ex-bestie's hand, interlocking their fingers.

"well, can we just settle this feud now?" Alexa quickly asks.

"sure do."

(Sonya's PoV)

Mandy is the last person I wanna talk to, but it seems that she tried to make a move on me. and oooh boy, I don't like it.

'STRANGER DANGER (even if Mandy is not a fucking stranger)!' my mind screams at me. I shook my head harder than I ever had done, and boy it made me dizzy. Billie noticed I kind of staggered in my place so she went sneakily and held my back while Alexa looked at me, her face scrunched with worry. I held her gloved hand tighter.

"are you okay, Sonya? it seems you got dizzy." Billie asked. I shook my head, a sign that I'm not okay.

"you can sit in the benches with Sasha and Billie, babe. I can handle Mandy." Alexa assured me. I tried to protest but my head went against my wishes. Billie eyed Paige and told her to help assist me in sitting down the benches. as soon as I sat down the bench in the front, Billie and Paige sat in the seats also.

here's the positions we did when we sat on the first two rows of benches:

Carmella-Billie-Me-Sasha-Bayley
Paige-Liv

Since the others have not arrived yet, we just reserved seats for them. as soon as we settled, both Alexa and Mandy warmed up, both wearing their ring gears.

 as soon as we settled, both Alexa and Mandy warmed up, both wearing their ring gears

Alexa's ring gear