Chapter IV-The End of the Beginning

"What.. what's this? Is this an illusion?" I asked while looking around me.
"I told you to believe your eyes," Adjo said.
"How did you do this? Time-traveling??" I asked, I was so confused than ever. Even more than being in the Undergrounds.

"Time Traveling? Hahaha, what do you mean?" He asked.
"We are in Ancient Egypt.. this place existed 5000 Years Ago but now it's a Republic!" I said.
"Hahaha, but it still has the Name of Egypt" He replied.
"Why are you so cold?? Reply to me! How did we come here!" I shouted.

"The Undergrounds as you call it.
It's not only one dimension, but it is relatively more than 1 thousand!
you could go to places that will never be discovered by humans or even Undergrounds themselves! So you'd be the first. All you need is what you will say and the perfect place to say it!" He explained.

"This means this dimension has a broken loop which takes us to a different time also known as Time Traveling Adjo!" I shouted.

"My friend calm down anyways you're here now, Enjoy the beauty of Khemet," he said and walked away so I follow him.

At this moment I felt everything was just an Illusion!, I didn't know where am I or what to do next.
I mean, I am not Living here forever.. right?
And now I'm hoping that everything will be fine, now,
let me describe the scene for you.

I'm now Following Adjo, behind me was a market for Traders and now moving in a Wide Street full of houses and in between those houses there are some short routes Lead to more houses further inside on my right side,
While on my left there are a lot of Camels belong to some Traders who sell different things and even sell Camels.

And in front of me, you could see from an average distance of about 15 KM.
Three Giant Structures look like Triangle but has 4 Sides to Make the shape of a Pyramid. But it wasn't like how we all saw in Pictures online.

It was Literally fully Covered in Pure White Concrete from the Bottom to the Top and on the very end of the top,
it's covered with a layer of pure gold on each of the Three Pyramids while having symbols Carved on the Pyramid in Golden color.

The scene was so beautiful with the Blue sky and seeking some far away Palaces on the Far Eastern side of the Pyramids that have a lot of Trees in front of them.
It is not bad seeing a lot of trees in the middle of the desert.

"We have arrived." Said Adjo.
We were basically in front of one of the houses but with a little change in the exterior shape but whatever.

He invited me inside,
when we entered it was a Cozy house, has a couple of old couches a big carpet in the middle and one window on each of the two front walls.

Don't mind me dear reader,
I'm describing what I see but not what are those things really made of.

The carpet, for example, was just a full Lion skin just on the ground they used it as decoration.

He showed me the room afterward,
it has a small bed made of wooden basics and there are two blankets one you lay on it and the other is used for cold weather though I'm really done with rooms anyway,
how many rooms did I get invited to until now? And for some reason all of them for Free?!

"I hope it's suitable until tomorrow," said Adjo.
"It's fine, where are we going tomorrow?" I asked.
"It will be surprise" He replied.
"I'm really not a Fan of Surprises anymore," I Said to Myself.
"You hungry?" He asked.
"Oh, actually yes I am, Please!." I replied.

I was starving, the last time I ate something was when I got back home.
I really miss it already and I wish I didn't go to London... now Zuk is dead because of me, it's all my fault.