//22//

Taehyung pov

I woke up to a stinging pain in my ass, with an arm around my waist.

I could get used to this.

The curtains to his room were cracked open a sliver, not having remembered to fully close them last night. The light shown onto Jungkook's skin, illuminating it in the most angelic fashion. The only thing I could think was beautiful.

I looked at him for a while. Then, after half an hour or so, my stomach rumbled. I decided it was time to wake him up. I put my hand on his chest, pushing him a little and calling his name softly.

"Jungkook~ Jungkookie, wake up~" and he sort of did. He opened his eyes a crack glancing down at me and smiling a beautiful, wide smile. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me into a bone-crushing embrace, "Morning, Taehyungie."

Then he fell silent. Then he started slightly snoring, "Kook!"

"Mmmm... five more minutes..."

I decided to take a different approach. Because I was still being hugged tightly, my face in the junction of his neck and shoulder, I decided to use that to my advantage. I kissed up his neck, and up to his ear. I kissed and licked at his ear, while whispering for him to wake up.

"Tae, baby..." Jungkook sighs, rolling onto his back, pulling me along with him so that I was laying on top of his chest.

"Jungkook, it's time to get up, I'm hungry."

"I bet you are, sex is quite the workout," Jungkook smirked.

"Kook!" I whined, hiding my face in his chest to hide the fact that I was actually smiling.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up," he said, I got off his chest so he could get up, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Blueberry pancakes!" I said immediately, making Jungkook laugh as he pulled on some sweatpants and went to the bathroom.

"Shower with me real quick?"

"No, because we both know if we shower together it'll take longer than if we showered one at a time because someone doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself," I gave Jungkook a playful glare.

"Touche," said Jungkook, entering the bathroom

---

I moaned in pleasure. My mouth was so full...

As I ate the blueberry pancakes Jungkook had made. What'd you think was happening? You nasties smh.

Anyways, I was surprised by how good the pancakes were. Like, 100% absolutely the best pancakes I had ever had.

"You like them?"

"Yesh," I said with my mouth full.

"Good, good. Eat up, babe. You'll need your strength for later," Jungkook winked at what he was implying.

I finished chewings, "My ass is really sore, Kook. I don't know if I can handle any more of that for a minute."

Jungkook pouted, "Ok, baby. How about a walk later? There is a nature preserve a ten-minute drive from here?"

"It's a date!" I said in agreement.

"Damn straight is it."

---

Ahhh its short, and late, and bad and ughhh sorry yall