𓆉𝑽𝑰𝑩𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑺𓆉

We get to work, 3 seconds late but we got there. Our boss, Rhombus, came up to us and reminded us of our company policy
"You guys are late, remember every second you're late it's 0.1 points off the vibe board, every minute it's 1 and every hour is 5"
"Sorry bro, little miss dudette was taking a shit" Ben says.
"Well Mr Hope was kissing his skeleton waifu goodbye if he didn't do that we'd be on time" I added.
Nagitos eyes glowed a very sinister glow.
"That's not very hopeful of you, Jo.."
Before he could do anything, Rhombus told him to get his vibes in check. All of the sudden the chill mood dropped. I found the cause of this. My arch nemesis walked into the room...
Yuri Toddid...
🄵 🄻 🄰 🅂 🄷 🄱 🄰 🄲 🄺
"I love you, Yuri" I said as I held out my srunchie for him, hopefully, " please except my feelings, and take my scrunchie!" Yuri said nothing and just stared at me for a minute, eyes fluctuating from my hopeful expression to my scrunchie back to my hopeful expression. All of the sudden he seemed angry and mischievous. "Shut your dumb dumb, bubblegum lookin ass the fuck up before I shove that scrunchie up your esophagussksksksk"...
ℝ𖣔𝔼𖣔𝕁𖣔𝔼𖣔ℂ𖣔𝕋𖣔𝕀𖣔𝕆𖣔ℕ
He turned me down, and made a fool out of me. From that day forward I never thought I'd be able to love again..
🄴🄽🄳 🄾🄵 🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷🄱🄰🄲🄺
I gave Yuri my signature "fuck you" look as he walked past, and he scrunched his nose at me then went in his office.
"You're doing it again" Ben says, resting a calming hand on my shoulder. "You can't hold a grudge forever, Jo. It's not healthy" he adds. He could be right, maybe I am being a little too upset. But am I going to admit to that? N o.
"I can't help it! Every time I see him it makes me mad!" I fire back. Ben just stares at me with a look that says "bitch."
~ 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝 ~
We were nearing the end of patrol, when I saw someone crying in an ally way. Now, any other person would normally either walk away or see if they're okay. But I'm not any other person, I'm Vibe police.
"Vibe Check!!" I shout before violently bashing his head in, but before my bat made contact I stopped myself. His vibes were.... warm, and fuzzy.
"Sir, your vibes are wonderful and I'd love to accompany you on a date sometime"
I held out my hand to help him up. He was hesitant, but he took the offer and said, "Yeah.."

"Id like that.."